bahrain

Not much to say about this race :)

My legs don't work atm so driving in this level is almost impossible no matter how much I wanna drive...must take week or two a little bit easier.

Race report: After the start I take a lightly contact car front of me in T1, sorry for that. Then bad hit behind causes my spinnig and suspension broke so I must take a pitstop at 1st lap and race was 'over'. I try to continue race but my legs stop working so I must end race after 20 laps...so sad story this time...I'll be back soon.

Thanks to all especially Thanks Nikolai.

See you on track.

Qualifying P1

first 2 successful runs mid 28's. I just could not hook up another lap after that, just went to pieces...however retained pole by .02's :)

Race P1

Had a dog of a start, a McLaren and another car got up the inside of me, then braked early, decided to run around the outside and force the McLaren to give way into t2 as I was on the inside of the track. It worked and I defended the middle of the road into t3. After that Tim disconnected on lap 2, Mark a lap or 2 later and then it was just steady as she goes until lap 12 where the game decided to demote me to last place! It changed its mind half way through lap 13 and normal service was resumed.
Exited the pits some 30-40 secs ahead of Antony. Decided the gap was a good enough cushion and just put some safe laps in to get me home.
Had an incident into t1 coming across a spun car MASSIVE BULGING EYE moment, but passed him ok as he waited to recover.

A few cars I was lapping on the straights must be confused, I was running pretty high wings so that's why I just stayed on the racing line and could not overtake until you lifted, sorry :)

Congratulations to all finishers, not and easy track.

Regards
Chris

Had an incident into t1 coming across a spun car MASSIVE BULGING EYE moment, but passed him ok as he waited to recover.

That would be me again!:rolleyes: sorry m8, I heard then saw you coming so I just waited perfectly still till you passed, I think thats always the best plan in those situations

Jim

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea