Backpack (Inventory mod)

Plugins Backpack (Inventory mod) 1.0.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
As a warning do NOT, I repeat DON'T in any case try to pick up the fire extinguisher while it is installed. That apparently causes Cthulhu to devour Satsuma. As in, it just vanishes into thin air.

i have the right modloader and i extracted the files but it didn't work it says ut's loaded but when i press tab it didn't work

i have the right modloader and i extracted the files but it didn't work it says ut's loaded but when i press tab it didn't work
You probably extracted it to the wrong folder.
1. Make sure backpack.dll is in mods folder
2. make sure mods/assets folder contains backpack and the mscloader folders

Just a suggestion:
If you want also support other mod items, you should find objects that are on layer "Parts". On this layer are all pickable objects, then you don't need to add any object to your mod.

Just a suggestion:
If you want also support other mod items, you should find objects that are on layer "Parts". On this layer are all pickable objects, then you don't need to add any object to your mod.
I see, I wasn't sure if that was the case, so I had them manually added to a list in case some objects were "too big". Thanks!

Not sure what you mean, it's already working lol
I can not put these bottles in the backpack
Sin título.png

I can not put these bottles in the backpack
It is definetely working for me. You sure you installed the mod correctly (+modloader) and you didn't change the keybinding (Default is E)? Also make sure you have room in backpack.

Edit: Should work if you place it on something instead of holding it in your hand. Will fix in the next update.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back