1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Background Audio

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Peter Hooper, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,995
    One thing I have noticed a few times since playing the game is that every now and then I can hear in the background some chatter as though from an engineer. Not sure if this is supposed to be my engineer and I just can’t hear him or whether it’s supposed to be some background chatter for effect. I have the engineer volume maxed out and hear him fine if I select one of the engineer feedback options and now and then hear his comments during a race but just wondering whether I am missing some essential info or not.
    Any ideas?

2. Philip Heck

Philip Heck

Ratings:
    +305
    Maybe what you are hearing are the track commentators?

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Trickz

Trickz

Ratings:
    +4
    Lol, so i'm not crazy :O_o: ! I hear that too with my headset and always turn around thinking someone is behind me. It's so subtile it got me everytime :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,995
    Ahh, could be Philip, you can't quite pick up what is being said but definitely something there. That could explain it.

5. Philip Heck

Philip Heck

Ratings:
    +305
    If you concentrate you can hear that they are actually commentating the race (telling the crowd about spin-outs, crashes and overtakes) :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,995
    I'll be sure to listen harder next time.. I like that extra atmosphere they are trying to add :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  7. Trickz

Trickz

Ratings:
    +4
    Commentators can be heard clearly but this is something else, like when somebody is whispering behind your back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Philip Heck

Philip Heck

Ratings:
    +305
    Okay... never had/heard that o.o

9. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,995
    I think this is maybe what I am also referring to.. Is just loud enough to know someone is saying something but too low to make it out.