1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Background Audio

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Peter Hooper, Jul 10, 2014.

1. One thing I have noticed a few times since playing the game is that every now and then I can hear in the background some chatter as though from an engineer. Not sure if this is supposed to be my engineer and I just can’t hear him or whether it’s supposed to be some background chatter for effect. I have the engineer volume maxed out and hear him fine if I select one of the engineer feedback options and now and then hear his comments during a race but just wondering whether I am missing some essential info or not.
    Any ideas?

2. Maybe what you are hearing are the track commentators?

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Lol, so i'm not crazy :O_o: ! I hear that too with my headset and always turn around thinking someone is behind me. It's so subtile it got me everytime :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ahh, could be Philip, you can't quite pick up what is being said but definitely something there. That could explain it.

5. If you concentrate you can hear that they are actually commentating the race (telling the crowd about spin-outs, crashes and overtakes) :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll be sure to listen harder next time.. I like that extra atmosphere they are trying to add :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  7. Commentators can be heard clearly but this is something else, like when somebody is whispering behind your back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Okay... never had/heard that o.o

9. I think this is maybe what I am also referring to.. Is just loud enough to know someone is saying something but too low to make it out.