• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Back To A 2013 League ?

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Josh Saban, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Personally I find the F1 2014 game pretty terrible:laugh::laugh:. So I have go back to the 2013 game. And I'm really enjoying it again. This morning I was wanting to go online and have some fun online but there is no-one to play with :(. This could be due to me looking for games at 11 whilst half term:p.
    BUT would anyone be interested going back in time to 2013 an starting up a league ?.
    If you are message me on Skype or Steam:
    Steam:Suicidal Glove

I don't know what I am going to decide regarding times and tracks, It'll depend on amount of people and where the majority is from.
    P.S I'll need a co-owner ;)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  2. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

I would been thinking about that myself but im on xbox360

3. Message me on Xbox 360 (Suicidal Glove) I know a few people who want to do a 2013 league on Xbox 360

• Like Like x 1
  4. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Il do it tonight after work. Prob around 7 8..est..

5. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Sorry fell asleep early but il send friend request in a few on xbl.just message me later.thanks

6. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Sent message this morning :)

7. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

I've run three F1 leagues. F1 2013 is my favorite. Like the Classics the best. I'd be in if the time was right.
    GT - OctoberDusk06