1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Back To A 2013 League ?

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Josh Saban, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Personally I find the F1 2014 game pretty terrible:laugh::laugh:. So I have go back to the 2013 game. And I'm really enjoying it again. This morning I was wanting to go online and have some fun online but there is no-one to play with :(. This could be due to me looking for games at 11 whilst half term:p.
    BUT would anyone be interested going back in time to 2013 an starting up a league ?.
    If you are message me on Skype or Steam:
    Steam:Suicidal Glove

I don't know what I am going to decide regarding times and tracks, It'll depend on amount of people and where the majority is from.
    P.S I'll need a co-owner ;)
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  2. mcnasty1

I would been thinking about that myself but im on xbox360
  3. Message me on Xbox 360 (Suicidal Glove) I know a few people who want to do a 2013 league on Xbox 360
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mcnasty1

Il do it tonight after work. Prob around 7 8..est..
  5. mcnasty1

Sorry fell asleep early but il send friend request in a few on xbl.just message me later.thanks
  6. mcnasty1

Sent message this morning :)
  7. Rob

XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

I've run three F1 leagues. F1 2013 is my favorite. Like the Classics the best. I'd be in if the time was right.
    GT - OctoberDusk06