Back on track: Abarth

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hello :)

abarth_is_back.jpg

Xmas race in the Abarth's?

Haha that would be awesome! I don't think that will go too well with the lady on that particular day.

Just imagine:
"Hey hun can i bring my wheel and my laptop with us to your grandparent's place in Kelowna so i can race with the guys on Xmas day?". She is already saying "You better not!" for she is watching me type this right now.:D

Not a good impression i'll be putting on my gf's distant relatives that i have not met yet lol! her little brother will dig it:p but uh no.

I also want to mention that grandparents have a German Sheppard and the doghouse is big enough for me to fit in, I don't really feel like sleeping in there it's pretty cold out now:D

I'll still be able to surf RD before we turn in for the night but thats about it.

Bram - It's actually been updated and is contained in the latest pack, currently in use in the League.

As a sidebar, I was going to put up (and leave up) a default server over the Xmas period covering some selected cars and tracks, and people can matchmake themselves as and when they want. The last organised race before Xmas really kicks in will be Tue 20th, so if the US/CAN contingent want to set up a race between themselves in their timezone, fill your boots.

I'll open a matchmaking thread at the same time as the server goes up, so people can post in there when they are around, and what races they fancy.

Should help stave off the inevitable holiday boredom...
I'm actually off for the whole fortnight, so i'd be up for any early evening GMT races. (I think that should be roughly lunchtime across the pond) And yes, i'd like to have a mustang boss 302 race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back