Ayrton Senna

Saw the Senna documentary movie from 2010 two days ago, really good documentary, and was really a great racer, he managed to win the 1993 Brazilian GP only on his sixth gear! When he stopped his car he just passed out for a minute and they had to pry his fingers loose from the steering wheel seeing he got muscle spasms, think i have never seen someone giving his heart to racing like he did.

Thats quite nice from Google:

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Deleted member 161052

I saw the Senna documentary on my TV channel last year.

When I watched the documentary on Netflix (at least US Netflix) entitled "Senna", and I found my self doing everything from standing on my feet cheering to nearly being in tears. I remembered seeing his picture and hearing his name as a kid, I just caught the tail end of his life and most of it was after his death. I remembered playing F1 video games and sims with him as a character. An amazing man with an amazing legacy. Everyone has their flaws but he had a very unique understanding of not only racing but the psychology of it. That, combined with an all or nothing attitude, made him not only a champion but an icon. He made a lasting impression on me with my limited exposure and knowledge, and I hope he continues to do the same for many years to come.

If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go. I would not like to be in a wheelchair. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. If I’m going to live, I want to live fully, very intensely, because I am an intense person. It would ruin my life if I had to live partially. - Ayrton Senna

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back