1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Seasons Ayrton Senna McLaren 1988 2.0

McLaren MP4-4 with Senna

1. Ayrton379 submitted a new resource:

F1 2013-Ayrton Senna McLaren 1988 - McLaren MP4-4 with Senna

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sure there was a mod similar to this already, and the general opinion everyone had was that it would be much nicer to lose Nakajima rather than Hakkinen.

Other than that, great work.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you so much, the mclaren need some more work but its ok, downloading now :thumbsup:

4. nice job mate, my mclaren team package was going to come this weekend, but you're a bit earlier :mad:;)

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

:p :whistling:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. I wanna see your mclaren too :D

7. he's coming for sure ! don't worry, this only looks like a car and senna, mine is a full team package

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cannot wait to see your work :) I've already prepared this mod earlier than my 1987 mod. I basically corrected some mistakes and added some more elements but it's a single driver mod as you can see. I wanted to make full team but it was too much time for me at the moment. Thanks

9. It's seems that the poor Mika is always my choice when replacing files, lol :) Maybe I find Nakajima funny. He always crashed when racing on Lotus, XD :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. This is the best I could do on the livery, really wanted to put red areas but didn't work for me. Hope to see other works to see where I've made mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. well you could had done the red parts at the rear wing, those are possible. but the red part at the engine box is not possible due to (again) the mirror effect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. btw there is already standing a lot of screens in the wip thread

13. Great work, great mod !
    But is it possible ( I know, everybody said it ) to replace someone else than the Finn ?

14. I can do an update with Ayrton on Nakajima place and keep Hakkinen, sure.

15. great job, thanks!

16. THAT WOULD BE PERFECT !!

17. when we can expact your senna 1988er mod? :thumbsup:

nice job with this mod!

18. if everything is going well he will become online this weekend

• Like Like x 3
  19. Hey guys ... Nice work, but i ve been receiving this message from Winrar

"! C:\Users\Calzoli\Downloads\Jogos\F1-2013\F1 2013-Senna 1988.zip: The file is in aunknown format or damaged"

What should i do?
    Thanks in advance.

20. redownload