1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Ayrton Senna - Lotus Skins Pack (1985-1986-1987) HD 3.0

Skins

1. Ayrton Senna - Lotus Skins Pack HD 4096 v3.0

Senna's Lotus Skins of 1985, 1986 and 1987
    1987 Lotus 99T with carbon parts

In the rar file, you will found the three lotus skins in 4096 and you will able to choose between the skins with the number 11 and 12 like in the 80s or the number 7 and 8 of Raikkonen and Grosjean 2013.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy :D
    Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
  2. i can see the under that skin the original skin of lotus e21

3. i check and fix that sorry, i think i have forgot to add the good speccoc file

4. samletigre updated Ayrton Senna - Lotus Skins Pack (1985-1986-1987) HD with a new update entry:

Ayrton Senna - Lotus Skins Pack (1985-1986-1987) HD v2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Speccoc file fixed , all is ok :)
    New download file (rar)

6. NICE JOB SAMLETIGRE AWESOME!!:thumbsup:

7. Thanks XD

8. Nice job. I still think the 99T looks too yellow.

9. i have try to keep the carbon parts but the car is ugly with carbon parts, its better all yellow and in 1987 the lotus didnt have carbon parts :D

10. Oh ok

11. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Sooooo sorry to disagree....but the 99T looks ugly with carbon parts???

Are you sure!!!

This is a very very early WIP of mine.....and there is no way the car looks ugly with carbon on it.

[​IMG]

It looks very wrong just all painted yellow....doesn't suit the car shapes of today at all.

• Like Like x 3
  12. i will upload the carbon version of the 99T for those who want it

13. I'm with you 100% on that one, just looks dull with every single part painted yellow. Looks basically like a cheap toy car. Sorry for being rude but that's just the way it is ;)

14. Yeah, and the soot and the carbon deposit on the exhaust just like a turbo diesel...:roflmao:

15. Where i can find this part on the Lotus template

[​IMG]

16. ML2166

ML2166

You're so funny....wooohooo!

:roflmao:

17. If you dont know where the part are into the 2d template, take the brush tool, and click on the part into the 3d model, and reload the 2d template, find the part got the color spot you have put just before

18. Look to be a Marussia car and you didnt put the number where should be, so did i understand its will be your first car made with the Ryder specific livery mod :p

19. ML2166

ML2166

I had this running in my game quite a few months ago, with the numbers where they are, just did it a different way.

But I chose not to release it as one had already been released.

20. If i understand you have already paint a Lotus twice, but didnt know where this part is. So The Black version has any carbon part or its just black everywhere ?!