Ayrton Senna Game

Be interesting to see if they go down the road of you playing solely as Senna (therefore driving only the karts/cars he did) or whether they make a game/sim that covers his career as a whole and you can select any of the vehicles he raced or the ones he raced against.

Now it comes all together, the most promising racing sim imo for the coming years and also with Ayrton in a main role! For many other reasons btw it's time to refresh my old PayPall account hè hè. Btw I hope that this sim will be released also as a steady retail pc game but maybe that is wishful thinking. Ayrton Senna and Richard Burns, it's all you need for the best sim experience :D

Great news,
With the state the the worlds economy is in, Reiza studios should look at releasing it on a console. Think of the money this would generate. A company with resources, can then develop even more games. Sometimes youve got to look at the bigger picture...

Quality before quantity. PC's have always been where the true sims have been born and at this point in time I think Reiza are spot on to develop strongly on what they know and are very good at. Companies that rush in and try to develop for everything can very easily fall on their ass. Personally I have no disliking of consoles of any kind but the PC's strongest asset with regard sim racing is its community, this gave birth to Reiza and will be the thing that keeps them going from strength to strength over the next few years as they continue to grow as an awesome software company. My very best wishes to Reiza for this new venture. Exciting stuff.

Bram Hengeveld;962217 said:
An on-topic response: I am mighty impressed that a small development house like Reiza Studios managed to get one of the biggest "brands" in motorsport in a game. Ayrton Senna as a name has more reach than Forza, GT5, Test Drive Unlimted, GTR or any other racing title in the world. I am super impressed and really proud they have achieved this. Can't wait for more news to come.

Hopefully this will become a great tribute to one of the, if not THE, best driver Formula 1 has ever known. I hope the educational systems will benefit from huge sales!

Feel so blessed to have been able to see Ayrton driving around Interlagos track and winning in 1993... ( I was in qualifying sessions in 91 in his first win - I was only 9 then..)
Really easy to recall all the feelings when first raindrops started to fall and all the autodrome was yelling as if a goal had been scored.

This game has a really stong approach, as mentioned by our mate Bram, and hopefully will be well developed by Reiza - the guys are very passionate about racing, and also about Senna.

I always wanted a sim game that could take us back to the mid 80`s - beggining of 90`s.
Can remember the first title of Grand Prix series, driving around Phoenix track with the McLaren and the yellow helmet...

Really looking forward to this game...

what a new monaco GP ? do you remember from Mega Drive ,there are tow versons , Nigel Mansel and Senna.I dont remember pretty well , but i think you got it the joke.ahahah.Good luck

I wish the console guys would grow up and keep the "they should release is on console too" comments out of here. look at what codemasters have done to all but ruin f1 gaming. I couldnt stand to see Sennas great legacy also ruined by an arcade smash up derby farce of a game.

Alex Sawczuk;962186 said:
There's no reason why it can't be a sim on a console. It just wouldn't be open to modding though.

If they do it right the modders could do dlc for consoles and pass it through Reiza,
Would you pay for dlc or would you want it for free
Race Pro on the Dustbox showed it was possible and there was DLC for a price (this one venture proberly kept SimBin alive) even though it was not perfect, it was good enough for me to go out and buy a Game pc and g25. So what it did was get me and my freinds into sim racing....which has added numbers to the sim community which can only make it stronger....

And with KartSim being released next year on pc with the consoles to follow. Its more of a case of whos going to be first....

Codemasters should give Reiza the development of their next F1 game. It would give the series a new level of respect and appeal to sim fans.

Please don't let Codemasters anywhere near this one :)

mschwarz: always wanted a sim game that could take us back to the mid 80`s - beggining of 90`s.
Can remember the first title of Grand Prix series, driving around Phoenix track with the McLaren and the yellow helmet...
Couldn't agree more, let's hope it turns out as good as it sounds :)

I think the Ayrton Senna Game will be a new game that hasn't got much to do with GSC

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%