Skins Ayrton Senna 93' Helmet [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BlackToof,

Just a little message to say that you can't use other people work just like that and without permission + changed 2-3 things and say that its yours.. (the admins will contact you)... you took my design (lines), Nacional Logo and Marlboro logo (resized)...well you took my work and change 2-3 things.. not cool :thumbsdown:

in your title : "I have use at base, Senna helmet of VRC Mclaren 88 mod" you havent take just my helmet as a base....

This Helmet is so easy to do that you could have done it without using my work ;)

1503002857-sans-titre-12.png

Last edited:
Hi BlackToof,

Just a little message to say that you can't use other people work just like that and without permission + changed 2-3 things and say that its yours.. (the admins will contact you)... you took my design (lines), Nacional Logo and Marlboro logo (resized)...well you took my work and change 2-3 things.. not cool :thumbsdown:

in your title : "I have use at base, Senna helmet of VRC Mclaren 88 mod" you havent take just my helmet as a base....

This Helmet is so easy to do that you could have done it without using my work ;)

1503002857-sans-titre-12.png
Hi, im sorry to use your helmet, i never says it is mine, i use at base ( sorry for my bad english ) your helmet for recreate this for 93 season, for my own use, it's true the changes are very lights, i thinked, in wrong way, to make pleasure for community and share my helmet modification, not creation :)

Hi, im sorry to use your helmet, i never says it is mine, i use at base ( sorry for my bad english ) your helmet for recreate this for 93 season, for my own use, it's true the changes are very lights, i thinked, in wrong way, to make pleasure for community and share my helmet modification, not creation :)

You can't use/steal someone else skins/work modify it and upload it on RaceDepartement.. it's in the rules of the website. I aldready contacted the admins, The helmets you did using ASR or VRC work will be removed and you will have a warning from the admins.

You can't use/steal someone else skins/work modify it and upload it on RaceDepartement.. it's in the rules of the website. I aldready contacted the admins, The helmets you did using ASR or VRC work will be removed and you will have a warning from the admins.
ok, i apologyse to use your files, ( i didn't steal anything, i paid yours mods ;) ) how i delete files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back