• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Ayrton Senna 93' Helmet [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by BlackToof, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackToof

BlackToof

Ratings:
    +24
  2. BlackToof

BlackToof

Ratings:
    +24
  3. SennaHonda_1988

SennaHonda_1988

Ratings:
    +193
    Hi BlackToof,

Just a little message to say that you can't use other people work just like that and without permission + changed 2-3 things and say that its yours.. (the admins will contact you)... you took my design (lines), Nacional Logo and Marlboro logo (resized)...well you took my work and change 2-3 things.. not cool :thumbsdown:

in your title : "I have use at base, Senna helmet of VRC Mclaren 88 mod" you havent take just my helmet as a base....

This Helmet is so easy to do that you could have done it without using my work ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  4. BlackToof

BlackToof

Ratings:
    +24
    Hi, im sorry to use your helmet, i never says it is mine, i use at base ( sorry for my bad english ) your helmet for recreate this for 93 season, for my own use, it's true the changes are very lights, i thinked, in wrong way, to make pleasure for community and share my helmet modification, not creation :)

5. SennaHonda_1988

SennaHonda_1988

Ratings:
    +193
    You can't use/steal someone else skins/work modify it and upload it on RaceDepartement.. it's in the rules of the website. I aldready contacted the admins, The helmets you did using ASR or VRC work will be removed and you will have a warning from the admins.

6. BlackToof

BlackToof

Ratings:
    +24
    ok, i apologyse to use your files, ( i didn't steal anything, i paid yours mods ;) ) how i delete files ?

7. SennaHonda_1988

SennaHonda_1988

Ratings:
    +193
    i aldready contacted the admins for that but you can contact them and ask them to remove .. copy and paste links of the helmets you did that you took stuff from ASR and VRC..

8. BlackToof

BlackToof

Ratings:
    +24
    Message and links send to the "contact us" thank's

• Like Like x 1
  9. BlackToof

BlackToof

Ratings:
    +24
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.