1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seasons Ayrton Senna 1985 Team Lotus Mod 1.0

Ayrton Senna 1985 (Estoril) Based Team Lotus

1. mmpaw37 submitted a new resource:

AYRTON SENNA 1985 TEAM LOTUS MOD - Ayrton Senna 1985 (Estoril) Based Team Lotus

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Is this a continuation of the previous mod you posted? If so please update that resource instead.
  3. Not really. Basically, the previous mod is based on the 1986 season Lotus. This is totally different based on 1985 season.
    If I were to update the previous version, I am sure it would overwrite the rar.

I would prefer If I could leave both versions on, that way the users have a choice.

Hope I have explained enough Bram.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

No problem. The follow sentence was a bit confusing: This mod is a FINAL upgrade from my original 1986 mod.

Mod looks fantastic again :thumbsup:
  5. Oh right, sorry for that, I will edit the post!

Thanks again my man! ;)
  6. dude you're the man, great way to put a legend in the game like this ! :);)
  7. Always a pleasure!

8. Excelent work!!!!! Congrats. A McLaren '88 or '89? Senna and Prost? :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  9. Thank you,great job.:cool:
  10. Maybe...
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Looking sweet!! Well done!
  12. Maybe..??? NOOO, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it. jajajaajja :laugh:
  13. Well, I have thought about it for some time. However, choosing the right car is a problem.

I'll have a good look and if I feel it's possible, I will do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks tankracer, couldn't have done it without ya!
  15. Welcome you've done a good job there mate shame i cant take it for atest drive..yet.... work calls (groan) :whistling:
  16. Thanks very much!, glad you like it.
  17. Thank you for the mod, will this override the 1986 Lotus Team? Can I run both this and your other mod (1986)?
  18. No, it will overwrite the 1986 mod. Each time you would have to put either mod in to play 1986 or 1985, can't have both i'm afraid.