Avid Chronic Racing Team - Staff & Driver Opportunities

Kris Cobb

Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal
Avid Chronic Racing Team has Staff and Driver opportunities for the 2014 FSR Season.
We are looking for people that can be intensely involved in helping us form a winning team.

Staff:
Technical Director (Filled)
Media Director
Marketing Director
Race Engineers

Drivers:
ACE
PRO
Test / Reserve Drivers for ACE/PRO

Management:
Sporting Director - ACE
Sporting Director - PRO

Check here for more complete job requirements and apply if interested.

Thanks,

Kris Cobb
Avid Chronic Racing FSR Team | Team Principal
avidchronicracing.com

Last edited:
Hi Kris. I would be interested in driving in WT or possibly WS, if your team is doing any testing it would be good to join you guys and compare pace to see if I'm quick enough

Hi Kris, i am interested in the Race Engineer position, had a fair bit of experience doing it at last years FSR WT Race in Japan with MAK-Corp and i would like to apply for it please

Still looking for Test Drivers, Reserve Drivers and may possibly have both an ACE seat and a PRO seat available.

Hey my Name is Georg Winter. I`m interested in a PRO seat. I drove much rounds on testserver and finally did a 1.33.669. I`m completly new to Sim Racing(just played FSR2013 for fun) but I think I have much talent and in a good Team I could learn very much. Contact me if interested.

Hello. My name is Kristof Molnar. I'm quite interested to your team's forum post. I drove some laps in Sepang and my personal best is at the moment: 1:35.751. I'm newby hear (I bought rF2 only four days ago), but my sim racing carrier was started in 2009. I was thinking a lot of my career, and I feel it's time to move on one step forward and try myself a professional league with a sufficiently motivated team. My optional goal is: Reach the Ace driver status shortly. Please contact me if interested.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back