Avia AE2

Cars Avia AE2 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have tried your mod. It is not terrible, but there is a lot where it could improve.

I wonder whats the stunt behind the fact that it is being downloaded in such a steady linear rate for whole day, is there a huge community which is downloading it non stop, but in not in the same time.

It appears, that everybody got really mad over tire model 10 - this update :D

Hello, I have tried your mod. It is not terrible, but there is a lot where it could improve.

I wonder whats the stunt behind the fact that it is being downloaded in such a steady linear rate for whole day, is there a huge community which is downloading it non stop, but in not in the same time.

It appears, that everybody got really mad over tire model 10 - this update :D
I know, that it have something for fixing, thanks! I hope you like it)

My next job!
621505es-960.jpg

We're announcing a contest for the best skin for MTX1-03, Avia AE2 and Estonia-21 in Formula-1 '70-'80 style. Three of the best designs for each car will be included in next mod version.
Send your jobs in DDS format to info@zizhgames.ru
Deadline is until 19th of March.
33_U0a5GBvU.jpg

Thanks a lot for these cars. Very nice to see these in the game. Must have been a lot of fun watching and racing these IRL. Just a question, is there any tracks out there that these cars used to race on? Or any other time-period correct eastern bloc tracks? Could only find Autodrom Most here on RD, but that seems to be the modern version. Thx.

Thanks a lot for these cars. Very nice to see these in the game. Must have been a lot of fun watching and racing these IRL. Just a question, is there any tracks out there that these cars used to race on? Or any other time-period correct eastern bloc tracks? Could only find Autodrom Most here on RD, but that seems to be the modern version. Thx.
Poznan, Brno, Most, Chayka, Hungaroring.

See for our FB page

The second Formula Easter of Zoltan Stiller. I don't know the exact type, but read somewhere, that he work together with RAF, but build the car here in Hungary.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back