F1 2012 Avi To Bik Convert

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
From their FAQ

When I compressing or converting some movies, I don't get any sound or I get an "error opening audio file" message - what's up?

Answer

The RAD Video Tools uses QuickTime to import compressed sound formats. Make sure you have the latest version of QuickTime from www.apple.com installed with all of the optional components. Since almost all computers have QuickTime installed, this usually means that the optional components are missing. To fix this, redownload QuickTime and choose "custom" installation - then mark all of the optional components and wait for everything to be downloaded and installed.

Source: Radtools FAQ

No guarantee that it will work, I am only going by the suggestion in the FAQ.

Personally I do not have any problems with the RAD tools, I just did a quick test and everything was fine, and I do not use Quicktime. I have never liked it, because years ago it used to get in the way, annoy you, take over everything and become the default player etc.

I also rarely ever use bink video, but I do quite a bit of other video work, so have lots of different codecs installed, which maybe the reason that I don't need Quicktime.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%