• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Autumn Mod for Assetto Corsa Tracks 1.0

Fall has come for a number of kunos original tracks

1. Albs

Albs

Ratings:
    +20
    Albs submitted a new resource:

Autumn Mod for Assetto Corsa Tracks 1.0 - Fall has come for a number of kunos original tracks

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +371
    Thanks for the mod, looks fabulous and I think it's a great idea.
    However, are you sure about this part:

Strongly Suggested: Install Good and bad weathers 3.0 by Peter Boese for custom weathers and Natural Graphics Mod 3.8 by Chris Kennedy for standard weathers.

...cause even Chris himself has recommend not mixing those two mods together -
    ?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 13:11
  3. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +105
    Thank you for this mod. It looks great. If I install it, will I have a choice of (for example) two Monzas: one in autumn and one original? Or will I have to uninstall the app to go back to the original?

4. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,234
    You'll have to un/reinstall it to swap between texture sets, but that's why the OP suggested using JSGME, which makes that process pretty painless.

Or, install the autumn textures, then copy all of the tracks, then uninstall. You'll have to do some UI management renaming the Autumn versions, and it costs a fair bit of disk space, but if you have it... (I have plenty of space, so I did that with the Monza and Nords winter mods.)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +105
    OK, thanks for the tip. I don't have the disk space though... cos of Assetto Corsa
    ha!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Albs

Albs

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks! If you install Good and bad weather First, than delete the 7 standard weathers in the weather folder and install Natural Graphics mod, It is possibile to use the standard weathers enhanced by Natural Graphics mod, and use the custom ones (GnB) with content manager offline. I used "mid clear" from Natural Mod with Natural Photomode HC ppfilter for every shot in the screenshots section, except for the darker one of the RBRing, taken with GnB weathers and filter.

Be aware that Natural Graphics Mod is a slightly colder filter than the optimum autumn season (i think is great for standard tracks though) and you might want to edit It a little bit as suggested in the mod thread to get the best out of Autumn textures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Albs

Albs

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks! Use the provided JSGME executable ti activate or deactivate a chosen track skin

• Like Like x 1
  8. arthur666

arthur666

Ratings:
    +105
    Also, you can use Content Manager cm_skins method. You just have to copy parent track's UI files, add 2 lines to new .json file, and it will work with just these extra files nestled in the skins folder, switching back/forth with CM UI.
    Good work BTW. I only got to try Spa and Monza last night, but they looked nice. And it's that time of year anyway. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Albs

Albs

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks for the feedback, let me know what you think offline the Norschleife, it took me quote the effort there

• Like Like x 1
  10. arthur666

arthur666

Ratings:
    +105
    Small suggestion: Not sure what those purple flowers on the Nord' are, but if they are a Spring/Summer flower, maybe make them brown?

11. Albs

Albs

Ratings:
    +20
    Sure, will add this to the next update

• Like Like x 1
  12. DJDODI

DJDODI

Ratings:
    +1
    fantastic mod!!! GOODJOB ALBS!!! TANKYOU!!!!

• Like Like x 1