Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Rob, Jun 25, 2014.
Xbox 360 Patch - 24th June // Day 1
• Stability Improvement - Dallara Indycar – Sporadic crashes when loading into events using the Indycar.
• Online Fix - Incorrect reference to 'downloadable content' used on when purchasing DLC.
• Splitscreen Fix - Text strings updated in event rules screen for all disciplines.
• Stability Improvement - Fixed instances of the game entering an unresponsive state after uplink removal whilst completing RaceNet Challenge events.
• Stability Improvement - Fixed stability issues when host disconnects during rolling start events.
• Stability Improvement - Fixed issues when booting the game with 2 or more pads active, the game giving all control to the "highest numbered" pad.
• RaceNet Fix - RaceNet Club names now use verified strings within the online newsfeed and loading screens.
• Online Fix - Unavailable tracks are no longer searchable via the online custom search filters.
• Online Fix - Fixed instances of total online winnings displaying incorrectly.
• Stability Improvement - Fixed instances when title loses functionality when controller is disconnected during inviting a friend to join game play.
• Online Fix - Fixed matchmaking issues when players are unable to find a session after initial host left by powering down their console.
• Stability Improvement - Remedied instances where players are given a prolonged black screen when entering spectator mode.
• Online Fix - Fixed sporadic instances of the “Cancel” button on the YouTube upload screen failing to function.
• Splitscreen Fix - Updated drift event rules screen.
• Career Fix - (GRID Series) - Remedied instances of the player not being given completed objective rewards.
• AI Fix - (Drift) - Fixed several instances where the AI in your heat always earns a score much higher or lower than the AI in every other heat.
• Career Fix - Fixed a tuning error when using the s2000 with certain teams in the first season of tuner.
• AI Fix - (Spa) - Resolved issues with multiple cars across various classes crashing into RHS wall at Eau Rouge chicane (turn 3).
• Art Fix - (Washington) - Fixed blank billboards/flags around track spillage areas where sponsors should have been displayed.
• Splitscreen Fix - (OSD) - Fixed instances where the starting sequence countdown for drift is displayed on the wrong screen, with incorrect timing for one player.
• Splitscreen Fix - Fixed issue in relation to there being no AI present when racing in splitscreen playlist events.
• AI Fix - (Touring) - Resolved instances of AI cars not moving off the starting grid at Mount Panorama.
• Online Fix - Buying a car immediately after purchasing a garage slot could cause the car names to be misaligned or missing.
• Online Fix - Users were in certain instances unable to "View Vehicle" within vehicle store until first viewing an owned car in a custom livery.
• Online Fix - (Eliminator) - Resolved issues related to players who terminally damage will be placed first on the results screen.
• Online Fix - Fixed instances of players switching from party mode to another vehicle discipline then having upgrade stats removed from a player's owned car.
• Career Fix - Using a flashback whilst corner cutting could result in the lap counter not incrementing.
• Online Fix - Resolved sporadic instances of upgrading an owned vehicle also upgrading the loan version.
• Online Fix - Fixed some instances of vehicle models not correctly loading for party mode vehicle classes that have multiple vehicles.
• Online Fix - Fixed select tooltip persisting on screen during online sessions if the user is on the confirm repair screen as the pre-race timer expires.
• RaceNet Fix – Resolved issues related to the “best lap time” ghost car using a default livery rather than the player’s custom livery.
• Online Fix - Fixed instances of viewing another players stats causing the user to receive the wrong race winnings.
• RaceNet Fix - Players are told they are 'Signing out of RaceNet' when returning to the Press Start screen after purchasing DLC.
• Career Fix - (Street) - Some players were not awarded the team target bonus for Cup objectives when driving for Ravenwest.
• AI Fix - (Drift) - Very easy AI in quarter and semi final heats will always have medium level difficulty scores.
• Career Fix - (Drift) - Fixed sporadic instances of "Drive X km in a Drift event" sponsor objective giving an impossibly high figure.
Separate names with a comma.