1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

/// Autosport Enhanced ForceFeedback MOD 1.0

Better config for ForceFeedback.

1. smarteck submitted a new resource:

/// Autosport Enhanced ForceFeedback MOD. - Better config for ForceFeedback.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome, thanks!

3. Any feedback from wheel user ??

4. Luis Junior

Luis Junior
    FRIFAFE

Guys
    I copied the GRID2 AI and Force Feedback into Grid Autosport, and it is Great to say the least! AI from Grid1 doesn't work!
    Try and enjoy!

5. is this a joke ... adding a forcefeedback mod that is tested on a gamepad :D if you cant see the irony yourself something is hopelessly wrong mister. Forcefeedback .. on a joypad COME ON!

6. Luis Junior

Luis Junior
    FRIFAFE

:)

7. I add this to main post:

Note: I test using the Xbox360 Gamepad and the vibration response is A LOT better. This was originally created for "Grid 1", I do not know if it was created for racing wheels, I do not have one to test.

I just wanted to share something that enhances the feeling about the response that engines inside the controller sent when we play.

Also I search about the "Force-Feedback" term, and is not only used for Racing Wheels, is refers to the operation of the engines in the interior of any game controller, gamepad or Racing wheels.

Saludos ;)

//////

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  8. Well, I felt improved/stronger FFB and liked it better than the original.

THANKS Smarteck

9. Well fair enough :) - excuse my bluntness :D i just sounded a little odd!

10. It is ok... maybe if did not give good results with your wheel, then sorry for having created a false expectation.

The new explanatory note should prevent future misunderstandings for other users.

Saludos. :thumbsup:

//////

11. Cool! :D

//////