1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Autopolis (Spring and Fall versions) 2.1

Autopolis for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Great track, although i think it would look better if alot of the fake NFS banners were removed but thats my personal opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Very enjoyable flow of the track. One of the best mod tracks available on RD. :thumbsup:
    Personally i find the banners have a positive effect on the atmosphere here and enhance the visual fidelity of the track, even if they happen to be fake.
    Great job, Patrick. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Thank you Jan. It took some efforts :). I have used a sat map and videos to position all the trees, when the terrain allowed It. I have also redo pit texturing to match some onboard videos (not sure It is still like in game nowadays but I did not find many sources to work). Gravel traps were a little nightmare but now it is ok.
    Anyway, it is a really interesting track.

5. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

6. Thanks Patrick. Great Job. :thumbsup: I love this Track. Great flow. But i miss all the trees close to the track ? (from your first "beta" version, like it a bit more ;))

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  7. This track needs to be added on Assetto Corsa - nevertheless - a great addition to GSCEx =w=d

And yeah - would be nice if the track has a matching real life sponsor banners instead.

8. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

It already exists on every games, including AC. But I dont know who did them.

9. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

These trees have been deleted because I did not find them in real videos

10. I need help. I don't know why but some tracks simply don't work in my game. Autopolis, Hockenhein 1990, Sebring and others. Is there any specific folder I must have to run these tracks? Thanks in advance.

11. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

No. Just extract in Locations.
    What is the error ?

12. When appear the main page of loading the track simply doesn't load. If I click "enter", the game turns off. Sometimes it happens when a new version is released.

13. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Try ctrl+alt+del to see what happens.

Possible that an extra mod does some problem.

14. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Cesar, I think you have loose shader files in your "Shared" folder. Look in this "Shared" folder and remove all files except for coreshaders.mas.

When your game locks up... try to ALT - TAB to return to the desktop. You should find an error message that will give a clue to solve the problem. Some times the message is hidden, if and you may need to ALT - TAB again a few times to see the message.

Give this a try and let us know if you sort it out.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  15. I have this effekt with incompatible old tracks or i have an incorrekt path parameter in the *.scn file (trackfolder: Autopolis/Autopolisfalls ... as a example)
    I like to change the folder tree. Is it not correct, the track will not load and -> enter, game turns off, not always, but sometimes.
    [​IMG]

Try it.

16. When I press ALT + TAB, this message appears. What I have to do?
    20150911_103848.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  17. Another example. 20150911_105402.jpg mple.

18. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Hummm... I wonder if you have all of the track data files installed. It is possible that you didn't install the mod track correctly. Can you show a picture of the file explore window for your problem track folders.

19. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I am sure it is in the track. Can you try to download it again please?

EDIT : As greg says, possible wrong install

20. I deleted, downloaded again and installed but the problem keeps the same. Autopolis folders. 20150911_114452.jpg 20150911_114540.jpg 20150911_114555.jpg