Automotodrom Grobnik

Tracks Automotodrom Grobnik 2.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe a complete new one, built from scratch, since this one is not very accurate, besides, right now there is a rebuit of the whole track in progress going on. Lets wait until next march when work will be completed...
You mean... rebuilding is in progress of a REAL racing track, not like your game version, right ? Those lucky Croats, from where did they get the money ? :O_o::D

Yes, real track is in rebuilding. About the money I don't know. I am only glad they did it.
Maybe they prepare themselves as a next F1 candidate huh. :D
Just kidding, since Tilke isn't involved, I believe their chances are 0.22%.
And I don't believe they would even dream about it, too much money would be needed for that, facilities, much wider (and longer!) track but too bad... Grobnik have such a great flow. Their loss. :)
Anyway... great news mate, thank you. :thumbsup:

Love this track but it doesn't perform well in VR :( is there anyway you can optimise anywhere to help with VR performance ?
1080Ti /7700k system here .

Love this track but it doesn't perform well in VR :( is there anyway you can optimise anywhere to help with VR performance ?
1080Ti /7700k system here .
I would suggest you can turn down your graphics settings to help improve performance, I’m pretty sure Mitja has finished with this track as he already optimised it many moons ago before VR was even a thing for AC.
Failing that how about a 2080ti and a 8700k running at 5ghz to help performance.

Wonder how you suffer from bad performance with this cpu & gpu combo… :O_o:
I found my problem !
I have been away from AC for quite some months , mainly because i was sick of removing my HMD to select content in menus and i came back because someone told me to use Oculus home dash to see desktop in VR and now i can adjust content while still wearing HMD !
Turns out that using dash to see desktop was taking all (well lots) of my CPU causing stutters and drops into ASW 45fps :(
I went back to removing HMD for menus and i have 90 fps with mostly maximum settings and SS at 1.7 in AC .ini and 15 Ai :)
No problem , move along , nothing to see here :p
I'm a doofus ;)

I drove Grobnik for the first time in a long time last night and was getting a lot of flickering on the distant mountains. I don't remember that being an issue before so have recent updates to CM/CSP or Sol caused this? Maybe a new config is required? The flickering was apparent in VR and 2D.

@Mitja Bonca do you still have plans to redo Grobnik using laser scans/lidar? Or maybe bring this version up to date a little (eg feathered transitions between the rock and grass textures, removing Kunos banners etc)? It's got fantastic flow and is very satisfying to drive.

Still a great track, but oh boy, could it use an update to bring it up to current specs :D The flickering mountains (z-fighting) is especially annoying to look at.

Still a great track, but oh boy, could it use an update to bring it up to current specs :D The flickering mountains (z-fighting) is especially annoying to look at.
https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...-config/blob/master/config/tracks/grobnik.ini
1697365304294.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back