Automobilista won't start

Hi
Automobilista won't start anymore.

I have tried to uninstall both Steam and the game, and installing them again but it still won't start.

Other games works well.

Hope this helps someone.......
After many attempts from some of my drivers and myself to fix the no-start problem, we have finally nailed it. If you are using Windows 7 64bit, the game WILL NOT start without your windows being updated to SP1. It starts, but you only see one track.
Just update the windows using windows update to SP1 and all works great. :thumbsup:

Is it still stuck as you type here, or did you force the game to close? The first time you run the game and set up a new profile, it can take a rather long time before moving to the next screen. (I reinstalled from scratch today, and it took at least a minute or so.)

Ok problem solved (a friend helped) - I had to start ams.exe as the administrator!
But now I can't make my OSW work in ams.
Edit: Everything is working now - I love the feedback that gives this game through my wheel!:)

Last edited:
Did you try deleting your player folder and then let the game force you to make a new one?
i have the same problem the game crashes after making player profile and doesnt launch after and yes i have tried deleting the player folder and it forces me again to make one but again it crashes after making one, need help please done evry possible thing mentioned in this thread thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%