Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Gabry_R

Can you reproduce this collision every time (or at least more than once) you drive over the curb?
What ride height did you use?

This is the first report since the track was released and has been raced by a wide range of cars over many thousands of laps.

It could be an issue in the car's physics.

Hi, I'm new to Automobilista, and your work made a big part in my decision to not wait for anything and buy it straight away. I immediately downloaded this amazing track pack, but I'm having trouble with the AI. I have the AI set to 100% and medium aggressivity, but they keep constantly hitting me. Every time when a car is close behind me, it just hits me in almost every corner. I'm not going that slowly, my line is reasonable, and I'm braking reasonably as well. The constant bumps of course often end up in me spinning. Lowering AI aggresivity to low doesn't make a difference. I realise it would get better if I was more able, but I'm not going much slower, often even as fast, yet they still don't really try to avoid contact. Is it a known thing? It doesn't happen on vanilla tracks, the AI aggresivity there is proportional to the setting, and they actively try to avoid contact when they can. Thanks.

Is it a known thing?

Reduce the AI strength a few more percent. If your pace is about mid field in practice you should get the best experience out of the AI. Don't use the AI strength to gauge you're skill. It's just a number and with time for a given strength % you will find you are faster than the AI in some cars. The Addon track AI are faster than the stock content.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer, I am placing about mid field, and if I'am going as fast as I can, it's going well, as they don't get close enough to me. Their speed is pretty much just right for me, it's just that if they do manage to get close, they don't try to avoid me.

After more and more practice, I am able to be quite competitive on Bathurst against 100%/medium AI, and everything works very well when we are going at the same speed. I hope it didn't sound like I am saying the AI is bad or broken, I definitely didn't mean that. As I expected and said so in the first post, when I am fast enough, everything is OK, it's just that if the AI is a bit faster, they don't really try to avoid contact as much as I think they should, for their own good. I just wanted to make sure something isn't broken on my side and it behaves as it should. Really loving the mod, it's amazing and definitely a must-have. Big thank you to everyone involved in making it.

@Gabry_R

Can you reproduce this collision every time (or at least more than once) you drive over the curb?
What ride height did you use?

This is the first report since the track was released and has been raced by a wide range of cars over many thousands of laps.

It could be an issue in the car's physics.

Hey @Gringo ,

it happened to me just that one time, but keep in mind that I had ran wide compared to an ideal line and I haven't ran many laps at the track after the video, so the probability of the collision happening again is pretty low. Ride height was that of the default setup, I don't have the data right now but I believe it is not excessively low.

As you say it most probably is down to something weird with the car's physics...maybe something with the suspension rebound @Patrick Giranthon ?

Each time someone gets an error for a file present in the track for real, solutions are :
- install at the right place
- re-download
- unpack with another unpacker winrar, 7z....
- reinstall the game

Don't know what is happening here...

Don't know if here is the right place, but let's go:

The SPA track crashes my AMS and I don't have a clue why. I have the latest version of the TrackPack, all other 22 tracks works just fine (already raced in everyone, thanks again Patrick!).

But SPA... after some laps, the game freezes and I have to kill the AMS process in Windows Task Manager. And it happens in different parts of the track as well.

Anyway, I will follow PG suggestions, re-download the 2 TrackPack files and reinstall everthing. Just want to share to see if someone else have this problem at Spa.

EEC Sebring is top notch, very good graphics and EXCELENT AI. Give it a try, that one worth it.
Thanks. But I actually have been using the GSC Virtua_LM Sebring mod in AMS, but thought Patrick may bring a Sebring version up to AMS standards. I've also just installed the EEC version but from the looks of it, its the same as the Virtua_LM version - is it or is there a difference?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back