Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dave Stephenson updated Automobilista Track Megapack (18 Tracks) with a new update entry:

Automobilista Track Megapack (23 Tracks) (AMS1.2)

MEGAPACK_UPDATE_23TRACKS_AMS_V1.2 (1.02GB

Hi all.
Here is the megapack update for AMS V1.2 or above. This update requires MEGAPACK_18TRACKS_AMS_V1.0 to be installed first, then overwrite with MEGAPACK_UPDATE_23TRACKS_AMS_V1.2.

New tracks released since MEGA pack v1 are, Autopolis, Jerez, Le Mas du Clos Snetterton, and Thruxton.

Track with minor updates since MEGA pack v1 are, Eastern Creek, Queensland, Silverstone, Spa, Vanport, and Thruxton.
All tracks are updated with AMS v1.2x...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Single track packages will come in a few days.

The mega pack update is the final version for each track. If you have the latest single track downloads you can update them with this mega pack update to get to the final versions listed in the readme.txt.

One exception is the single package of Portland v1.05... this package has different MAS files compared to the mega pack versions, however the actual track content is the same.

The soon to come single track package Portland v1.06 will synchronize the MAS files with the mega pack and mega pack update.

Cheers

FYI, some orphan files remain from Mega Pack v1.0 and Mega Pack v1.1 as noted below. You can carefully delete the orphans if you feel the need.

_MegaPackUpdate2_Orphans.jpg

Last edited:
If I may salute Patrick for his dedication to the Add-on Track project. Without his skill and determination, this epic 23 track / 31 layout (in fact 85 events if you include the different season colors) collection would not have been realized. It has been my honor to contribute to the project and the AMS community.

Last edited:
Amazing pack and update guys thanks so much!

One thing.. Am I really slow or is the AI ridiculously fast at 100% on your tracks.. Particularly Putnam and LeMasDuClos?!! :O_o:

I can't see how another 3 seconds is possible!!!!;)

I can't see how another 3 seconds is possible!

It depends a lot on the car your using. Some AI are slower than others at the same % AI strength. IMO the % AI strength is not something to compare your skill from track to track and car to car... just a way to represent that sweet spot where the AI are just a bit faster than you. I find that just a few % adjustment is in most cases enough to match your pace for the best experience.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back