Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is truly amazing. I had almost everything by you before I went away from home for months. Getting everything updated again was a pain, so I made a fresh install of the game instead.

This is truly helpful, but may I suggest, if we have enough people downloading this pack, why not make a torrent instead of having to download packs or maybe a whole new pack again one day? Might be easier to keep stuff updated since if there's an update we can just load the new torrent file (or the Magnet Link) and update/downloaded only the needed files.

Again, it's just a thought. I love all the work being put into this pack and of course, the tracks individually. Keep up the great work and thank you very much!

I don't use all the tracks and have been unzipping one track at a time. If I'm going to update each track manually one at a time, what exactly should it be done ?
Plus it will probably have to be updated twice since I think theres two updates correct ?

Hey guys I have all of these tracks in my league simsync if anyone would like to try that option. Just a couple clicks and it will install them all at once! I am not allowed to share the option here as RD will delete it but I can send it to anyone individually. I synced them all in an effort to simply help people install the whole track pack much easier. ;)

I had downloaded the latest version of all 28 tracks before this latest megapack update, I'm a bit puzzled by this part:
some tracks have a wrong aiw line at RaceDepartment stand alone versions and all have been corrected in this megapack. You should probably take this pack, unless you dont run offline.
Which tracks don't have updated aiw? Are you planning to release updates for those individual tracks? I love your work but downloading a 5.5GB file just to get some updates doesn't seem very practical.
Anyways, great job with the tracks, I always refer to this trackpack as AMS free unofficial DLC.

I would also like to avoid a 5.5 GB file if at all possible. I like to occasionally experiment with tweaking the GDB or AIW files and keep the downloaded .zip files in case I ever forget to backup originals first. It would be nice to know if an “updates-only” version of the latest megapack will be made available sometime in the future. That said, I would certainly understand if there have been enough updates already that a new “baseline” download is the desired course of action at this time. Either way, it would be good to know.

Which tracks don't have updated aiw?

I would also like to avoid a 5.5 GB file if at all possible.
Spa, Monza,Silverstone and Barcelona are okay, but I can't remember if the others are so best check the rest.

There is a line in the AIW file inside each track layout that needs to be changed.
Open the file with Notepad
Click the Edit button and using the Find feature search for "AIDraftStickiness="
When you find it change the value to (3.000)
It should look like this " AIDraftStickiness= (3.000)"
without the quotation marks save it, job done.
Hope that helps and if anyone needs further assist please ask.

Spa, Monza,Silverstone and Barcelona are okay, but I can't remember if the others are so best check the rest.

There is a line in the AIW file inside each track layout that needs to be changed.
Open the file with Notepad
Click the Edit button and using the Find feature search for "AIDraftStickiness="
When you find it change the value to (3.000)
It should look like this " AIDraftStickiness= (3.000)"
without the quotation marks save it, job done.
Hope that helps and if anyone needs further assist please ask.
kenny...i'm confused...do we need to do this then ?? what does it do ??

When using the MR18 at Laguna Seca, the player car spawns outside the track.
AI cars spawn at right positions.

Attachments

• 20171027074042_1.jpg
    20171027074042_1.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 255
  • 20171027074056_1.jpg
    20171027074056_1.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 233
the player car spawns outside the track.

Your screen shots look ok.

Some garage parking spots are positioned behind the pit building. Depending on the car number you choose... you could end up behind the pit building. If you drive out to your left from the parking position and follow the fence you will find the pit lane. You can go to the right to find the pit lane also but you might run into AI cars that will follow the left side exit.

Your screen shots look ok.

Some garage parking spots are positioned behind the pit building. Depending on the car number you choose... you could end up behind the pit building. If you drive out to your left from the parking position and follow the fence you will find the pit lane. You can go to the right to find the pit lane also but you might run into AI cars that will follow the left side exit.

Oh, the solution was so simple.
Thanks for your help, now it all makes sense.

Do not mind downloading but it seems the RD bandwidth has been cut back big time ( totally Understand. )

Is there any sort of torrent or alternates a 7 hour download is a LONG time.

THANKS

I have this in my league simsync. I would be happy to share it if that is OK to do. I did speak with Patrick and Gringo a while back about sharing it and they thought it would be fine.

https://mega.nz/#!AMMWiY5R!yT_KBDrnBl3gQ6iP1KWJLNcMRe3525ssIfrN-VpOUFk

Download the SimSync application from link above.
Extract the compressed files to your main AMS installation directory.
Run SimSyncPro.exe (run as administrator)
Select "MEGA TRACKPACK" and click start

Last edited:
when I select some of the tracks, the loading bar doesnt move. then when i click a button the game crashes. imola worked for me but Eastern Creek and Leguna Seca didnt work. Please Help

when I select some of the tracks, the loading bar doesnt move. then when i click a button the game crashes. imola worked for me but Eastern Creek and Leguna Seca didnt work. Please Help
The problem is that all the tracks were tested and they all worked so it may be a corrupted file, try DL the individual tracks and see if they work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%