Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the pack Patrick, your work is awesome as always.

Just wanted to point out a little bug I noticed yesterday while playing, on the Barcelona Modern - Summer track(I haven't tested to see if it's present on the other versions of the track as well) the ad sign above the 50m braking board for the hairpin(T10) is glitching out, I think it's because it's both a santander AND pirelli sign stacked on top of each others.

Cheers! :)

thanks for putting all these great tracks into one pack, really love them all. have just one issue with barcelona. on this track, my fps goes down, so that it is almost undriveable, especially with formula classic cars. anyone else having the same problem?

thanks for putting all these great tracks into one pack, really love them all. have just one issue with barcelona. on this track, my fps goes down, so that it is almost undriveable, especially with formula classic cars. anyone else having the same problem?

Is it every Barcelona layout? Or just a specific one? I've tried all of them and I get no FPS drops

found the problem. a dynamic hud mod that i am using is somehow not working on this track. deactivated it and the stuttering is gone. but thanks for your help and sorry for bothering the community with a problem caused by a mod (which can happen). ;)

You shouldn't apoligise, maybe someone else may have an issue in the future and they may have the same problem as you, and besides, the community is always happy to help each other :)

Hi Could someone please explain to this pc dummy how to install the track pack plz?
Many thanks
Damo
Extract the downloaded file into a folder (make a new folder in your download folder), you will see separate folders for all the tracks. Copy them all and paste the individual track folders into your locations folder (steam apps...common blah blah automobilista)
Its easy once you know how....trust me.:thumbsup:

Hi, i'm getting error loading texture BUSHB for material BUSHB_A and error loading global BUSHB_A on Nürburgring, for example. I've reinstalled AMS completely and re downloaded the pack, but still. What could be the reason? It doesn't happen on the official tracks.

Ok, are you guys using it on the beta, because tehre, it doesn't happen and so far, I've been able to load every track just fine

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back