Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
It depends a lot on the car your using. Some AI are slower than others at the same % AI strength. IMO the % AI strength is not something to compare your skill from track to track and car to car... just a way to represent that sweet spot where the AI are just a bit faster than you. I find that just a few % adjustment is in most cases enough to match your pace for the best experience.
Sweet Thanks!

I can't get this to work properly. I've downloaded re-downloaded and double re-downloaded and when I go to multiplayer, mismatch. It seems to work If I download them all separately but then that defeats the object of having a mega pack.

The mega pack is identical to the single tracks as of today... except for Jerez which will be updated tomorrow.
Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I either get the mismatch in multiplayer or If I download version 1 and 1.1, when i go to click on to start single player it just freezes and I have to control/alt/delete to task manager.

Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong

I would extract MEGA v1.0 to a temporary folder. Then extract MEGA v1.1 to a second temporary folder. Cut and paste the track folders from MEGA v1.1 and over write the track folders in MEGA v1.0.

Goto your AMS locations folder and delete the old track versions... you can find the 23 track folders from the temporary folder you just created.

Then copy / paste the new versions to your AMS locations folder.

You should be sorted from this point.

However, if your not comfortable with that process, and the single track versions work for you... then don't fight with the MEGA's.

Last edited:
???
Works perfectly fine for me (though I did not test all tracks). I had v1.0 running fine. Just downloaded that update (1.1) and overwrote each track's folder with its v1.1 equivalent from that package. End of story.

Hi Patrick,

could you please give some more details about "1.2x AIW changes and .tdf parameters"
Since i am in the middle of doing some tracks on my own, i would like to know what i have to change, Thanks!

Hello, I have to say that this is a excellent track pack! Thanks for your efforts!

Have small issue, have I done something wrong on the installation? I can't get these tracks to show up for excample for the F-Trucks

Edit. For "porsche" cup cars it does show

Last edited:
I can't get these tracks to show up for excample for the F-Trucks

The Addon tracks don't show up for the F-Truck series. The problem right now is the F-Truck AI... the plan was to add the F-Truck filter for some tracks that could support the big trucks. However just before the MEGA pack was released it was found the FT AI could not drive the tracks with the AIW we have now.

If I recall, Autopolis, Barcelona, Jerez, Magny-Cours, Melbourn, Monza, Nurburgring, and Queensland have garages big enough to park the big rigs... but until the FT AI are fixed (if that is the problem) or new AIW are built just for FT, then only humans will be able to use them.

The Addon tracks don't show up for the F-Truck series. The problem right now is the F-Truck AI... the plan was to add the F-Truck filter for some tracks that could support the big trucks. However just before the MEGA pack was released it was found the FT AI could not drive the tracks with the AIW we have now.

If I recall, Autopolis, Barcelona, Jerez, Magny-Cours, Melbourn, Monza, Nurburgring, and Queensland have garages big enough to park the big rigs... but until the FT AI are fixed (if that is the problem) or new AIW are built just for FT, then only humans will be able to use them.

Ok, thanks for the reply!
So only for online for now? Or can I somehow hotlap Laguna Seca in F-Truck, I think that track would be insanely fun with FT's :)

Or can I somehow hotlap Laguna Seca in F-Truck

You can get on track with the FT's using "All Cars All Tracks" series. If you go straight to a race any of Addon tracks will work, however practice / qualify / testing will park you in the garage and if its too small for the big truck... strange things can happen.

You can get on track with the FT's using "All Cars All Tracks" series. If you go straight to a race any of Addon tracks will work, however practice / qualify / testing will park you in the garage and if its too small for the big truck... strange things can happen.

Thanks again, just awesome!

Hi Patrick,

thank you very much for all these beautiful tracks and the mega packs :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know: VERSION v1.1
(now 1.2) REQUIRES THAT v1.0 IS ALREADY INSTALLED
I've installed both and it's all fine, but now I want to send the links to my friends but can't find version 1.0 anymore.
It seems it's gone or am I blind? Maybe RD saw the update 1.2 and deleted the 1.0? :O_o:

Greetings, Mr.T

Hey Patrick, just wanted to report a little (but potentially heart-braking :laugh:) bug I've found while driving your new (amazing, btw) Porsche on Thruxton.

On the exit of the "Church" turn there must be some kind of invisible object on the kerb: I posted two videos (yeah, quality is terrible but it was faster :p) below to give you an idea. Maybe you can fix this for the next update.

Nevertheless, I always enjoy your tracks, they really are top-notch; you make, imo, the best mods in the whole simracing scene currently, their quality never lets me down. Cheers!

http://streamable.com/u0noy
http://streamable.com/ceyom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back