Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Patrick Giranthon I feel like some of the corners at Spa don't match up with their laser scanned counterparts in other games. Would it help if I made a comparison video? Not sure if that's work you are interested in doing or not. :p

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic

i ported our tracks from sce to ams, im not able to make the new road shaders as it wont work in 3dsimed and for 3dsmax14 i dont have gmt plugin so there still the old reiza roads... https://mega.nz/#F!SspnFSbC!gtQea8pUj-Yw3XNN1bls0g
some tracks are patricks for ams like monza, nürburgring, road atlanta, silverstone but edited for our league use (im german so i like to have it clean and same standards for everything :D ) and overall i dont like that f1 sponsoring and changed it more to gt... spa is from patrick too but with new pitbuilding, banners and bridges and caution lights...

Amazing pack indeed! I'm already a fan of your work since GSCE, but these tracks in AMS are superb!!!! Congratulations for this amazing job, and please please please keep up your terrific work and bring more tracks to the community!
Regards from Brazil! (you're kind of famous in the brazilian simracing community :) )

@Patrick Giranthon

Thanks for all the updates and all your teams' efforts. We all appreciate your hard work.

Just another small observation/problem.

Upgraded to v1.01 hotfix first.

Loaded six (6) tracks from the megapack after removing the earlier versions.
{Monza, Nurburgring, Road America, Road Atlanta, Silverstone & Spa}

When I go to select a track, all versions of these six (6) tracks are listed individually before Brasilia. Whereas the previous versions were mixed in with the original tracks alphabetically & under a folder heading. (sorry, can't get a screenshot)

I extracted the six (6) tracks separately and placed them in the "Locations" directory. Folder structure appears normal, but does not appear normal on the track selection page in game. Used the same install procedure for previous versions.

Don't know where the error is coming from???

Patrick, i like to have all your Tracks inside the " Addon Tracks ", but i'd like to have them in a much more organized way, if it would be possible.
At the moment, when clicking in " Addon Tracks ", it shows all tracks and theirs seasons / layouts, without any structure / organization.
What i would like to see / have is, when clicking in " Addon Tracks ", it would only show the Tracks names, and then when clicking on a Track, it would show up all seasons and layouts, of the choosed track. I think this way it would be much more organized and with a better presentation. This way it would work how Official tracks structure work and are presented to us. English isn't my native language, i hope you understand what i mean.

Just my 2 cents... Keep up the good job ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%