Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Automobilista Track Megapack (18 Tracks) - 18 Automobilista Mod Tracks

Here is the megapack for AMS V1.0 or above.
Ideal kit to start with AMS.
People already owning tracks should take it too, new stuff in all of them.
I will update tracks one by one later.

Megapack.201691145850.jpg

Note that the tracks could be updated again in the future.
Please check http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/ams-tracks.120/ regularly. More tracks to come (Snetterton, Autopolis, Le Mas du Clos...)
Better to...

Read more about this resource...

DOWNLOAD SIZE: 2.9Gb

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 6919

Awesome job man, many thx's..

Thank you Patrick, Gringo, JoRo, Luigi and Denis ! Now where do i find the time to enjoy racing all these beautiful tracks :)

Started at Bathurst last night, once again, what a thrilling ride !

is there a way to remove them from the "Addon track list" ? or at least separate them somehow?

Each track has several .gdb files depending on number of versions.

As an example: Barber Motorsports Park has 3 versions

BarberMSP => Barber.gdb
BarberMSP_Sp => BarberSP.gdb
BarberMSP_Su => BarberSU.gdb

(XXXXXXXXXXX is only a substitute and is in the .gdb replaced by the track name)

search in XXXXXXXX.gdb file for this line:
VenueName = Addon Tracks // XXXXXXXXX
delete Addon Tracks //
should be look like this
VenueName = XXXXXXXXX
save
traraaaaaa
Hope this helps

Thanks to all involved in all those tracks :thumbsup:

Just a little question:
are the changes important and is there a possibility of mismatch between the tracks included in this pack and their separate latest versions in the different separate downloads ?

No problem for myself as I have a rather quick connection, but of course a very long time downloading for others.

Also important to know if those perfect tracks are used on remote servers. ( no important of course for offline use ).

Patrick, can you please convert your F430/997 and 911 Turbo GSC mods to AMS ( Catherham gonna be officially released soon )? I was gonna ask if you could convert all your other GSC tracks to AMS, but i see you are working on it. Thanks to everyone :thumbsup:

Thanks to all involved in all those tracks :thumbsup:

Just a little question:
are the changes important and is there a possibility of mismatch between the tracks included in this pack and their separate latest versions in the different separate downloads ?

No problem for myself as I have a rather quick connection, but of course a very long time downloading for others.

Also important to know if those perfect tracks are used on remote servers. ( no important of course for offline use ).
I Will update tracks one By one to match The pack. But it takes Time

Yep, you can be very proud! You are really one of the reason I bought the game: having so much more tracks with the same feature and quality of the original is great. And this huge pack shows how massive your work is. Thank you again.

Hi guys, I get "error loading global material TREEP_C" when loading some of these tracks, Barber Summer and Barcelona for example. Anyone else having this? Or is it only my Automobilista, do I miss something?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 210 14.3%