1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Automobilista Thrustmaster TX Settings

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Steve Gordon, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    Now getting back in the swing of Sim Racing, been playing a lot of AC and thought I would try AMS. I am using a Thrustmaster TX wheel but I am struggling to get a good wheel set up. So I though I would try my friends at RaceDepartment for settings and guidance for AMS.
    Thanks in advance for your help :)

2. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Premium

Ratings:
    +651

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  3. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    Now getting back in the swing of Sim Racing, been playing a lot of AC and thought I would try AMS. I am using a Thrustmaster TX wheel but I am struggling to get a good wheel set up. So I though I would try my friends at RaceDepartment for settings and guidance for AMS.
    Thanks in advance for your help :)

4. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +663
    I use a TX servo base with TM28 rim. I will post my settings when home from work for u to try

5. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks I would appreciate it.
    Cheers

6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +663
    Sorry Steve, had an emergency at home last night so didn't get around to this in the end.

7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +663
    here is how mine is setup, not saying its right, no doubt some-one will get in and state if something is wrong, but how you want your wheel to feel is a individual thing....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Rob, many thanks i apprecitate your support and help. I have been playing AC lately and the two games are quite different regarding steering wheel settings.

9. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium

Ratings:
    +233
    I use overall strenght of all forces at 73-76%. Everything else more or less the same than Rob posted. ...
    I feel the wheel clipping at 80% or more

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +663
    Something not shown here, is to have your wheel at 900 rotation. But AMS adjust this and doesn't put it back to 900 afterwards so if u play AMS and go to play something else afterwards like Iracing you will have to check the rotation and put it back up to 900

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Ron do you mean set the wheel rotation to 900 in the Thrustmaster profiler and check it after you play AMS. Thanks

12. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +663
    Correct.