AUTOMOBILISTA Motorsports Simulator is coming to Steam on Q1 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
AMS_LOGO.jpg

Successor of Stock Car Extreme, new racing simulator by Reiza Studios will be free to all current owners of SCE

AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of an advanced racing simulator to deliver a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!

As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles to be found in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP F1 car; from drifting a Rallycross Evo X to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through time with historical and modern content including a sample from several decades of Grand Prix racing - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.

In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!

SPECIAL OFFER - AUTOMOBILISTA free to everyone who owns Stock Car Extreme on Steam by January 5th!

AUTOMOBILISTA is an evolution of the project presented by Reiza´s successful crowdfunding campaign in July 2015. Originally proposed as an extensive free update to Stock Car Extreme, AMS has grown further to become a completely independent release from SCE - it will however remain free to everyone who bought Stock Car Extreme up until January 5th 2016.

Therefore if you already own SCE on Steam, AUTOMOBILISTA will become immediately available to you upon release!

SCE owners who have not yet activated their copy of Stock Car Extreme on Steam should do so before January 5th 2016 by retrieving their Stock Car Extreme Steam key here, and activating it on Steam. It is not necessary to install SCE on Steam - just have it activated there to ensure your free copy of AMS. This will have no effect on your SCE installation outside Steam, where serial numbers will remain functional (owners who had previously made the switch also have had their NonSteam Serial Numbers reactivated).

Upon launch, AUTOMOBILISTA will sell for US$ 39.99 so for those who don´t yet own Stock Car Extreme, this is a special opportunity to get both SCE now and simultaneously ensure a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA - all for the current price of Stock Car Extreme (currently selling for the special Steam holiday price of US$ 22.49 / R$ 89.99). This special offer is available only until 5th January 2016, as from January 6th 2016 onwards buying Stock Car Extreme will no longer warrant a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA.

AUTOMOBILISTA - Motorsports Simulator will be released exclusively on the Steam platform during Q1 2016.
Further information as it becomes available on www.game-automobilista.com

A few in-game screenies:

AMS_StockV8_Brasilia.jpg

AMS_F-V10_Kansai2.jpg

AMS_EvoX_Tykki2.jpg

AMS_F_Extreme-Inter2015.jpg

AMS_F-Vee_Brasilia.jpg

AMS_LancerR_VeloCitta.jpg

AMS_Supertruck_Montreal2.jpg

AMS_SuperV8_Kansai.jpg

AMS_Supertruck_Montreal.jpg

AMS_EvoX_Tykki.jpg

Last edited:
"SCE owners who have not yet activated their copy of Stock Car Extreme on Steam should do so until January 5th 2016"
So after that it's gone? You won't be able to change for free anymore?

There´s no "change", Stock Car Extreme and Automobilista are two independent titles. As per the text, you need to have your copy of Stock Car Extreme activated on Steam to ensure automatic inclusion of Automobilista in your Steam library when it is released. You don´t need to install SCE on Steam for that, just activate it. If you have a NonSteam SCE install that will work just the same.

If for some reason that deadline is missed by a few of course exceptions will be made and we´ll hand out keys manually, but we hope people make it easier for themselves (and us) by following that instruction :)

Last edited:
There´s no "change", Stock Car Extreme and Automobilista are two independent titles. As per the text, you need to have your copy of Stock Car Extreme activated on Steam to ensure automatic inclusion of Automobilista in your Steam library when it is released. You don´t need to install SCE on Steam for that, just activate it. If you have a NonSteam SCE install that will work just the same.

If for some reason that deadline is missed by a few of course exceptions will be made and we´ll hand out keys manually, but we hope people make it easier for ourselves (and us) by following that instruction :)
Thanks. I'll try to spam the message box of the online racers in EEC so they can go Steam before that date :D *Steam or die* may help :)
Btw the logo rocks

Good news count me interested, picked up SCE on steam only last weekend, and i am really enjoying the game so far. Great FFB and sounds which do help the immersion a huge deal. Also loving the classic content.

What most people agree on though, is that the only downside of GSCE is that the graphics are a bit dated for todays standards (although they are still pretty in their own right).

Looking at the screens for Automobilista above, the graphics look very much the same so excuse me for my ignorance but did the graphics engine get updated or is Automobilista more an expansion on GSCE with extra features, disciplines and enhancements?

hi reiza people,

my english is not so good, so i am sorry to make this question, but i do not realy understand this.

if i make activate my SCE to steam and do not install it.(like i did read this is possible)
do i get this new racegame too on steam and still can in future update my NOT steam versions of SCE?
as i will not jump to steam SCE, as i have multiple install of the game and i would be happy to get my versions of SCE still can update ouside of steam (not steam version).

hope you understand my not so good english letter and can give me an answear,
thanks and
servus

Good news count me interested, picked up SCE on steam only last weekend, and i am really enjoying the game so far. Great FFB and sounds which do help the immersion a huge deal. Also loving the classic content.

What most people agree on though, is that the only downside of GSCE is that the graphics are a bit dated for todays standards (although they are still pretty in their own right).

Looking at the screens for Automobilista above, the graphics look very much the same so excuse me for my ignorance but did the graphics engine get updated or is Automobilista more an expansion on GSCE with extra features, disciplines and enhancements?

I think they're sticking with DX9 for this version, so it's not going to look like a DX11/12 sim. I presume most of the improvements are going to be things like improving sharpness and color/shader functionality, so it will basically look like an evolution of what it is now and not a revolution of all new graphics. Just a lot of little things here and there, but when we actually get to experience I bet all those little things will add up to an improved experience. Personally I've never had an issue with the graphics, they're not "photo-realistic" like AC tries to do, but they're good enough that once I'm driving I don't even think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%