1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Automobilista League/Tournament - America

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Christian Rivera, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Christian Rivera

Christian Rivera
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello guys I´m totally new to this website but just bought the premium membership. I´d like to know if there´s some league or tournament for Automobilista wich acomodate my work and activities. I´m living at Mexico but it´s probably that I can run in the night (Somewhere between 20:00 and 23:00 GMT-6). Ive seen the schedule but there´s not enough races for my time and they´re not Automobilista but Assetto Corsa and R3E (I also have those simulators though). I race mainly at iRacing but I want to try other options just for fun and clean driving so any advice will be appreciated.

Best regards.

2. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +884
    The US and AU club with AMS is still relatively new but keep an eye out as we have just finished an EU Mini league, however there has been a V8 stock car league towards the end of last year in the AU time zone (approximately 09:00 GMT start time) which may make a return at some point so as I say please keep an eye out.

3. Lorencini

Lorencini

Ratings:
    +259
    [MOD-Edit. Please note that advertising external leagues, this can be done on the official game forums instead)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  4. Lorencini

Lorencini

Ratings:
    +259
    Sorry, it won't happen again.