1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista just crash

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by marcosmanulak, Mar 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. marcosmanulak

marcosmanulak

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello, good evening, everyone. I have this problem with my game since I upgraded to version 1.20. The game crash out of nowhere. Maybe I could use it for an hour or just ten minutes, it just crash.

At the beginning the fault module name was the DINPUT8.dll. Change the Anti-Aliasing setting to "none" and now the problem is ntdll.dll

The strange thing is that I do not change anything in the graphical configuration of the game. I play in the same in-game configuration as I always played. I've updated Windows, as I read it might be a solution, but the problem is still there.

Any idea would be really welcome!

Thanks

2. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +230
    Do you have Windows 10? Are you running the game as admin?

• Like Like x 1
  3. marcosmanulak

marcosmanulak

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi. No, I have W7 with last updates and yes, but sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

4. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium

Ratings:
    +952
    When have you install the last drivers for you graphics card?
    DINPUT8.dll is a problem with directX

5. marcosmanulak

marcosmanulak

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi. Last time was before install Automobilista for the first time, due an rFactor problem with the same dll. I think it was in November. I did that and no more problems with rFactor. Automobilista was fine untill updated to 1.2. Then, problems started.

I created a new player and the DINPUT8.dll and ntdll.dll are still the same problem.