Automobilista + G920

I have a G920 and have been having problems using it on this game. Firstly the FFB just feels really weird, sometimes it feels completely loose like there is no FFB then other times it feels like it's really strong, it just doesn't feel right to me.

Secondly the turning feels completely off, not sure what I'm meant to do, I seem to have to turn the wheel almost all the way around just to do a normal corner like I'm trying to do a U-turn.

If anyone can give me advice on fixes or setting changes that would be great. I'm pretty new to sim racing so sorry if this is a simple fix. Thanks!

is it in any car ? for me it is (perhaps after rF2) best feeling FFB, not sure what you talking about. Maybe check in you Logitech profiler that you have:
Spring: 0%
Damper: 0%
Rotation: 900 degrees
Allow game to change.

Than in game:
Strength: to your liking (not too strong so you are not clipping)
Low force: for logitechs usualy somewhere between 30-60% .. don`t know how is G920 with deadzone but if it is more like G27 that go for higher value, if closer to DFGT than lower one.
Try Pure FFB setting before trying canned effects.

If that doesn`t help you can go to Realfeel.ini (in game folder) and play with values but my guess is that you are experiencing understeer and you have Spring on killing natural transitions and making it feel unpleasantly :)
Hope it helps ..

is it in any car ? for me it is (perhaps after rF2) best feeling FFB, not sure what you talking about. Maybe check in you Logitech profiler that you have:
Spring: 0%
Damper: 0%
Rotation: 900 degrees
Allow game to change.

Than in game:
Strength: to your liking (not too strong so you are not clipping)
Low force: for logitechs usualy somewhere between 30-60% .. don`t know how is G920 with deadzone but if it is more like G27 that go for higher value, if closer to DFGT than lower one.
Try Pure FFB setting before trying canned effects.

If that doesn`t help you can go to Realfeel.ini (in game folder) and play with values but my guess is that you are experiencing understeer and you have Spring on killing natural transitions and making it feel unpleasantly :)
Hope it helps ..
Thanks man, I'll see if this works :)

360Hz is better if your wheel can handle it .. you can try 180Hz if it feels better .. it is refres rate of FFB .. how often is info send per second (360 updates or 180 updates per second)

Ok, well I've tried changing the settings and FFB feels better, still not sure if the steering feels right though. Still feels like I have to turn the wheel too much every corner.

make sure you don`t have Custom steering range enabled in game settings and you have Allow game to adjust enabled in Logitech profiler. Than steering range (degrees of rotation) should be set automaticaly per car (and you can adjust rotation and steering ratio in garage setup (simply said higher the steering ratio is, more will you wheels turn when you rotate the steering wheel - more sensitive steering))

I think I found a solution....at least for now. If I go into the Logitech profiler and set the rotation degrees to 360 it works, although it's not perfect it's now playable.

There's an open beta with G29/G920 support, open the AMS propierties through Steam, go to betas, and choose "v1.4..3_g29 -", it worked with my g920. And remember to always have disabled "custom steering range" in controls.

Oh really? I may have to try that out then, thanks for letting me know mate.

EDIT- I worked! Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back