Automobilista build v0.9.36 released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS Update.jpg

Reiza Studios Automobilista title has reached build version 0.9.36 after the Brazilian studio released two small hotfix updates for the Steam Early Access sim.

Following the recent large patch and new content additions in the form of Virginia International Raceway and the brutish Boxer Cup Reiza have identified several areas of the game requiring additional attention. Initially releasing hotfix 0.9.35 to address the issues further development work has led to the swift release of another small patch update, leaving the game at version 0.9.36 and hopefully addressing the remaining issues left over from the most recent update.

No new content has been included in the latest patches, however additional skins for the F-Retro, F-Classic, F-V12 have been included alongside other minor enhancements to the game.

Changelog v 0.9.35
  • Fixed bug which caused AI cars to appear "sinking" in a saved replay (may compromise older replays)
  • DynHUD: Hopefully fixed instabilities in displayed lap times; Vehicle number from VehicleInfo is now handled as a String; Fixed FastestLapWidget visibility in non race sessions
  • Corrected bug with auto-blip not being effective with sequential boxes
  • Added remaining modified skins for F-Retro, F-Classic, F-V12
  • Adjusted flatspot textures to be darker (more visible)
  • Tweaked AI behavior to be a bit less agressive in close racing conditions
  • VIR: Moved trash cans back in Pit Area, included updated road texture
  • F-Reiza: Fixed bug with soft tire not producing flatspots
  • F-Extreme: Adjusted default setup
  • Boxer Cup: Added team names; adjusted wheel rates, aero & tire wear
  • StockV8: Corrected minor error with rear left damper
  • F3: Revised tires, adjusted aero draft effects
  • MR18: Fixed error with aero balance in draft
  • Kart 125cc: Fixed RPM clipping above 10k revs
  • Kart Rental: Fixed bug with tires not picking up dirt
Changelog 0.9.36
  • Fixed bug causing opponent cars to appear "floating" in multiplayer
  • Fixed Boxer Cup championship mode to load the correct series
  • DynHUD: Fixed multiview support for MapWidget
  • Slightly tweaked AI performance for F-Extreme, F-3 & Boxer Cup

Have a look at our RaceDepartment Automobilista forum for the latest news, discussions and game modifciations as well as our outstanding AMS Racing Club.

Interesting in mods for AMS? Maybe you will find something you missed in one of our monthly AMS Modding Roundup articles? Check out May's edition here.

Do you enjoy AMS? What would you like to see in future updates? Does the latest hotfix resolve issues you have had post Boxer Cup patch? Let us know in the comments section below!

I'm finding that AMS doesn't open sone times when I turn on my fanatec csr. It crashes so I turn the wheel off and on again and restart AmS and it works again. Getting a bit frustrating especially when I get DS from a multiplayer game and it takes ages to get back in :(

Help me guys, my Automobilista dont have neither boxer cup or virinia circuit. What should I do?

Have you updated to the most recent version ?
If you have then there is a fix that you can do in your series file for the boxer cup that can fix the problem.. That fix is posted a few replys back in this topic.. If you cant get it to work after that i recommend un-installing and re-installing the game again :)

Have you updated to the most recent version ?
If you have then there is a fix that you can do in your series file for the boxer cup that can fix the problem.. That fix is posted a few replys back in this topic.. If you cant get it to work after that i recommend un-installing and re-installing the game again :)
i have the 0.9.0r version ( this is what appears on the low right corner) I've already re installed the game and check marked the option to participate on beta 0.9.0logging
I dont have the file 21 series. This newer update if for everyone or just for those who participated on crowndfounding?

I've already re installed the game and check marked the option to participate on beta 0.9.0logging
That's the problem: you are stuck to version 0.9.0, Boxer and VIR track came with v0.9.35. So you need to "opt out of beta" in the same menu and you will have the latest release, with all content. Steam will download all the newer files. (If I remember well, it is pretty large: around 1.35 Go)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%