Automobilista 1.4.7.2 Hotfix Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Automobilista Hotfix Release 2 .jpg

A hotfix build update for Automobilista has been released today on Steam.

The new hotfix, dubbed build 1.4.7.2, has been deployed to the Automobilista racing simulation today on the steam platform, addressing some of the more prominent issues that have occurred with this excellent racing simulation following the big build update released by Reiza Studios back on Saturday 2nd.

When the Brazilian development team deployed 1.4.7 last week, it very quickly became apparent that several unforeseen issues had surfaced within the game for a number of players. Although a workaround solution to the online server accessibility issue was shared with the wider community soon after release, Reiza have acted quickly to acknowledge the problems and work towards bringing a more permanent solution to the game.

Released earlier today as a free update, build 1.4.7.2 addresses many of the main issues that developed following the latest release, and should provide a solution to the online lobby issue encountered by most players in recent days.

You can check out the hotfix changelog below;
  • Fixed a few issues with multiplayer lobby, including bug that could cause lobby list not to show up
  • Fixed a bug in which if user's My Documents folder is a Drive's root folder, the game does not work creating the player file when (just stays on the enter driver name screen)
  • Fixed bug where controller input would register complete left when exactly 0 input was given
  • Fixed other engine sounds playing out of time
  • Fixed occasional audio artifacts with other distant cars on external cameras
  • Tykki: Updated terrain textures to latest standards
  • Ibarra: Optimized AI line through first and last corners
  • F-Retro: Fixed AI fuel estimate

Automobilista (AMS) is available exclusively to PC via the Steam network.

Automobilista Hotfix Release.jpg

Don't forget to check out the Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of the latest news and discussions with regards to the simulation. We have a massive mod database where you can check out and download a selection of cars, tracks, skins, apps and other such third party content, plus of course we host some incredible club racing events on a regular weekly basis. If you want to become involved in the action yourself, check out the Automobilista Racing Clubs and Leagues sub forum and sign yourself up to a race today!

Have you tried the new hotfix update? Has it resolved the online lobby issue for you? Let us know in the comments section below!

i have only one AMS in my steam library :(
the problem is there i think, it is just called "Automobilista"
and it is the 1.4.7.2 ,so... beta version if i understand well
something went wrong here

how can i solve that ?

That is bizzarre then.... honestly I don't know, maybe open a thread in the support forum? Maybe there's more than we know :O_o: I'll follow you there and see what comes out

So...i tried something, right click in steam library on Automobilista ,properties, beta==> play beta 1.4.7(G29) doesn't solve the problem curiously
then i tried play beta 1.4.5.4, the game downloaded a 1,3 GB update and....my game is back!
this is not 1.4.7 previous build who had brings some good improvements to the gamepad BUT 95% of my feelings are back , and deadzone work as intended.

So in some way you made me understand how to solve the problem.
Thank you , have a great day Leon.

I guess VR is never coming to this title. Sad. RRE, rF2, AC, iRacing, PCars2, Dirt(s), ATS, ETS2 all support it. Come on man!

Yes, for the four thousandth time, the next version of AMS will be getting an updated graphics engine and at that point it will be worth adding VR. Why do a half-arsed version now just to say that you have VR (for the 1% who use it)? By the time the next title comes out, VR will be more advanced and will have a much larger installed base, so worth it at that point.

"Ibarra: Optimized AI line through first and last corners"

With all the respect for Reiza in the world I don't see this-before and after Hotfix-no matter what cars I try @ Ibarra approaching T1 they've all lifted and brake checked me at any AI % setting. Boxer, Formula Vintage & Vee, Caterhams, I've rear ended them all.

Does anyone knows how to play 1.4.7 build public release ?
i can't play 1.4.7.2 due to deadzone bug.
i have to play beta 1.4.5.4., the last alavaible who works with no dead zone problem.
I Hope someone knows how to do, because 1.4.5.4 have not Ibarra and several improvements 1.4.7 brought.
1.4.7 public release was fine and perfect, but , i don't know where to find this version.
I have only one automobilista in my steam library and it's the 1.4.7.2 ...
and the beta called 1.4.7 (G29) doesn't solve the problem.(curiously ...)

i need to play this version until next update solve controllers problem :
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/automobilista-1-4-7-and-ibarra-released.140446/

I post here because after almost a week, i have no response from Reiza in the topic i have opened on their official forums

thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back