Autodromo di Modena

Tracks Autodromo di Modena 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks a lot Rigel! still not the most convincing track name convention. By just naming the track as modena and leave a readme.txt file inside with the changelog would be enough. just a thought

Do you mean the folder name in content\tracks? I remembered why I started doing that: I could join a v2 server with my v3 track some time ago, it should have kicked me but it didn't.
It's not the case with this particular update though, since the new AI would cause mismatch, but I still prefer doing it.
If enough people like it the usual way I'll switch to it in the next update, if there's one, but I don't think it's the best idea.
I hope you agree now :)

The main reason to keep the folder name the same is to have setups cross over to the next update (or actually they just stay ofcourse). I mostly drive with default setup so I don't mind.

I'm still all for a VERSION=x inside the surfaces.ini to prevent missmatches, but I'm not sure if that works. Worth a try, haha!

The main reason to keep the folder name the same is to have setups cross over to the next update (or actually they just stay ofcourse). I mostly drive with default setup so I don't mind.

I'm still all for a VERSION=x inside the surfaces.ini to prevent missmatches, but I'm not sure if that works. Worth a try, haha!

I have to admit I haven't thought about setups at all. Anyway 3.1 should be the last version, unless something gets broken with a game update :)

The changing name is also a problem for custom events and championships. Of course it's not a big problem at all, but every time the track get updated i have to rename the track in the ini files.

Anyway, thank you very much!

also this
QnaIMo8.png

No need to feel bad mate... You didn't realise changing the folder name would have knock on effects. Look at it this way... If you didn't create such a cool track in the first place... I wouldn't have been able to do the helicopter cams for it ;) Keep up the great work!

Just a reminder, folder name still has numbers in it (modena31) and the zip file has no version number in it. ;)

Other than that, pretty good mod! Thank you!

Just a reminder, folder name still has numbers in it (modena31) and the zip file has no version number in it. ;)

Other than that, pretty good mod! Thank you!
Yes I know, I decided to keep the same name from now on. There's a version.txt file inside for version checking :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%