Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane )

Tracks Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane ) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CidJc submitted a new resource:

Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane ) - Autodrom Most

Hello friends.
It is the conversion of tracks from rFactor Autodrome Most in the Czech Republic. In editing, we will continue and ideas are pops.

Track Features:
2 Layouts - ( chicane and no chicane )
AI
32 Pit Boxes
3 types TV Cameras
NEW Textures
atd....

AM1.jpg

11.jpg

24.jpg

Read more about this resource...

CidJc updated Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane ) with a new update entry:

Update Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane )

////// CZECH //////
Aktualizace v1.1
- oprava prostředí a textur
- oprava signalizačních tabulí, nyní jsou bezkolizní
- oprava některých objektů

////// ENGLISH //////
update v1.1
- Repair environments and textures
- Repair signaling panels now are collision-free
- Correction of some objects

© 2017 CidJc - Czechsim http://www.czechsim.cz

Read the rest of this update entry...

This track is great and it really would need some work to make it better as someone already wrote in ratings, low poly road objects are too bad for AC, track is hardly bumpy in some places and turn looks like 90s racing game.

Also, the two separate layouts should be merged into one track with the two layouts as all other track than two distinct tracks with one single layout.

so I can see that someone made this for AC :)

I'm also working on this track, started as conversion but I wasn't happy with it, so I restarted from scratch. Managed to get hold of the lidar scan data, which is bit sparse, but great starting point anyway
I hope I will be able to finish it at some point

do you guys have some nice reference photos that you don't mind sharing with me ?? , I'm in the need of photos of some details like kerbs, so that It can all be done properly and match reality

will test this out too, to see how it compares to what I'm coming up with

so I can see that someone made this for AC :)

I'm also working on this track, started as conversion but I wasn't happy with it, so I restarted from scratch. Managed to get hold of the lidar scan data, which is bit sparse, but great starting point anyway
I hope I will be able to finish it at some point

do you guys have some nice reference photos that you don't mind sharing with me ?? , I'm in the need of photos of some details like kerbs, so that It can all be done properly and match reality

will test this out too, to see how it compares to what I'm coming up with
Has there been any progress with this over the past year Patrik, or have you shelved the project?

Has there been any progress with this over the past year Patrik, or have you shelved the project?
yes there was and is, actually got hold of aero lidar scan, but working on cars keeps me very busy, making the progress on the track very slow

track surface already feels quite good, slowly adding kerbs

1457F4FEE83FF5261BB791EFAAFAA665B756EBED

yes there was and is, actually got hold of aero lidar scan, but working on cars keeps me very busy, making the progress on the track very slow

track surface already feels quite good, slowly adding kerbs

1457F4FEE83FF5261BB791EFAAFAA665B756EBED
Excellent! Thanks for the reply. I love driving at Autodrom Most so am very much looking forward to trying your LIDAR version. Please keep us updated of progress.

I know it's been a while since anyone post about this track...

I use SOL (currently 1.3.1) and I've noticed since I downloaded the "no chicane" 1.1 version, the outer landscape wall has an opaque magenta fill where it should be transparent. I may also post this to the SOL support thread, because I think they updated something (an "extension") for the Aosta track that did have the same problem.

You can see the problem in this image.

Screenshot_porsche_911_993_rwb_autodrom_most_no_chicane_4-8-119-17-37-50.jpg

I know it's been a while since anyone post about this track...

I use SOL (currently 1.3.1) and I've noticed since I downloaded the "no chicane" 1.1 version, the outer landscape wall has an opaque magenta fill where it should be transparent. I may also post this to the SOL support thread, because I think they updated something (an "extension") for the Aosta track that did have the same problem.

You can see the problem in this image.

View attachment 318713

Try the following: go to common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded and edit the autodrom_most.ini (put in the following lines):

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_90]
MATERIALS=BKA
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

It should be fine now.

Thanks for making this track! Most of it is very good, but I think there are a few improvement areas:

most1.jpg

The green hill looks very weird, even if it in real life lights up in sunlight (assuming that's the case)

most2.jpg

All across the track the corners could be smoothed

most3.jpg

Trees look a bit weird here, and also in the last corner; for me these are the only distracting trees, could be more..

most4.jpg

Hill could use a better texture, the one to the left of it with the church looks better..

most5.jpg

Tires/wheels on the trucks are flickering

Hope you can fix this dude! Definitely a very good track then, and one I'll use in my group for sure.

EDIT: also the AI line at the start could use some work? Cars behave very weird a the start with a few driving into the pit wall (Mazda MX-5 ND, single make grid)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years