• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane ) 1.1

Autodrom Most

1. CidJc

CidJc

Ratings:
    +17
    CidJc submitted a new resource:

Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane ) - Autodrom Most

Read more about this resource...

2. CidJc

CidJc

Ratings:
    +17
    CidJc updated Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane ) with a new update entry:

Update Autodrom Most ( chicane and no chicane )

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. JusTiCe-8

JusTiCe-8

Ratings:
    +25
    This track is great and it really would need some work to make it better as someone already wrote in ratings, low poly road objects are too bad for AC, track is hardly bumpy in some places and turn looks like 90s racing game.

Also, the two separate layouts should be merged into one track with the two layouts as all other track than two distinct tracks with one single layout.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek

Ratings:
    +1,141
    so I can see that someone made this for AC :)

I'm also working on this track, started as conversion but I wasn't happy with it, so I restarted from scratch. Managed to get hold of the lidar scan data, which is bit sparse, but great starting point anyway
    I hope I will be able to finish it at some point

do you guys have some nice reference photos that you don't mind sharing with me ?? , I'm in the need of photos of some details like kerbs, so that It can all be done properly and match reality

will test this out too, to see how it compares to what I'm coming up with

• Love Love x 3