Autoclutch on WTCC cars

Had a discussion with a friend of mine. And he was telling that if you turn autoclutch off you are gonna be faster. But i think thats not true because a WTCC car has sequential gearbox so you cant win time there.
What do you guys think?

From what I've read, in real life the BMW E90 has a system that can be driven without the use of the clutch. I was also under the impression that WTCC cars had an autoclutch and ignition cutout system similar to that which they use in V8 Supercars... though I could be wrong.

Me too, But I dont have a clutch pedal. I use a button to launch?? is it still betten to have auto clutch off using a button for clutch.??

You do not need to use a clutch even when autoclutch is off. I press clutch pedal only when stop my car or spinning. Never use it for shifting gears. gMotor2 engine does not simulate clutch very well.

Interesting but ultamatelley unrealistic driving the car in reality without declutching is going to break the transmission as well this is hardly fair on those of us who are not fortunate enough to have a wheel bu then the game as a whole isnt susepable enough to driver error im talking over revving and heat here gtr was better but still not on the money

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back