1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

auto save error

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by naim, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I was playing the game after loading patch 1.2 on pc and it seems codies haven't fixed the autosave error? Is their a fix? At certain points of the game it just stops saving

2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Are you using any AI or database mods?
    Because codies have disabled these types of mods by disabling the save.
    heres a link to the pre patch "Flow.bin" file which will allow you to use these mods
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8naytmzhyhqegfz

3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

^^^ oh and i should mention that yes, this does fix the save issue.

4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

5. Dont remember seeing the general save game corruption mentioned on the release notes - just an issue with save game during CoOp.

For the record I have no AI or DB mods and have suffered the corrupt save game twice since patch 2.

6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

yeah sorry i dont know why that has happened with some people hey. ^^^

I personally havent suffered it until i patched it. Then i got the pre patch flow.bin and it fixed everything
    (except the dreaded tyre bug)

7. I had the same problem. It was fixed after I went to my Documents/My Games/ FormulaOne2011/savegame/autosave_e0000 folder,

deleted the GTEHXOSJZ_0 filed
    made a copy of GTEHXOSJZ_1
    renaming the copy to GTEHXOSJZ_0.

8. Actually thats the long workaround for this issue.
    The easier workaround is to start the game with the keyboard, then set your wheel again in game.
    No messing on with files required, but thanks for the reply - its just the fact its still happening thats annoying me.