1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-merge - Solved

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Barbje_Keller, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]Hy, I see times to times some bug in new 6.0 wersion, If Anglonas select some points and if leave Anchor Auto Merge . When moving selection one ancor chaotick drops anywhere and merge...

sorry for my bad english...

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. The program just does what it is programmed for: if you have auto merge and you move terrain anchors one on top of another.... they will merge!
    This can't be called a bug.
    I find v0.6 beautiful and I can work flawlessly, you just have to be aware of what you are doing. For all the rest CTRL+Z is a good medicine in the learning process, but once you master it, it will give satisfaction.

3. ...but I dont drag terain over terain. Like a sample I select 5 anchor and slightly drag up - about 3-5 mm. But this bug repeat nor every times and is not verry criticaly.
    Yes I know how did return, but if you regularly did saves, you have only delete terain...
    Anglonas Anglonas Anglonas Anglonas

4. maybe I understand how it happens: do you work on a side view maybe?
    From the result of the picture it seems that you wanted to move terrain anchors in height, from within a side view (those two on the bottom) and so you merged two anchors with the same height.
    If so, uncheck the automerge option when doing that.

5. I dont remember, but its hapen when I don see anothers anchors and think taht is strange...
    Now I'm working with uncheck the automerge, and its ok, but I want onlly tell about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.