• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Auto-merge - Solved

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Barbje_Keller, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbje_Keller

Barbje_Keller

Ratings:
    +34
    [​IMG]Hy, I see times to times some bug in new 6.0 wersion, If Anglonas select some points and if leave Anchor Auto Merge . When moving selection one ancor chaotick drops anywhere and merge...

sorry for my bad english...

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. eno72

eno72

Ratings:
    +10
    The program just does what it is programmed for: if you have auto merge and you move terrain anchors one on top of another.... they will merge!
    This can't be called a bug.
    I find v0.6 beautiful and I can work flawlessly, you just have to be aware of what you are doing. For all the rest CTRL+Z is a good medicine in the learning process, but once you master it, it will give satisfaction.

3. Barbje_Keller

Barbje_Keller

Ratings:
    +34
    ...but I dont drag terain over terain. Like a sample I select 5 anchor and slightly drag up - about 3-5 mm. But this bug repeat nor every times and is not verry criticaly.
    Yes I know how did return, but if you regularly did saves, you have only delete terain...
    Anglonas Anglonas Anglonas Anglonas

4. eno72

eno72

Ratings:
    +10
    maybe I understand how it happens: do you work on a side view maybe?
    From the result of the picture it seems that you wanted to move terrain anchors in height, from within a side view (those two on the bottom) and so you merged two anchors with the same height.
    If so, uncheck the automerge option when doing that.

5. Barbje_Keller

Barbje_Keller

Ratings:
    +34
    I dont remember, but its hapen when I don see anothers anchors and think taht is strange...
    Now I'm working with uncheck the automerge, and its ok, but I want onlly tell about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.