Resource icon

Tracks Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

SantoLewis

@Simberia
SantoLewis submitted a new resource:

Autodromo di Umbria - Autodromo di Umbria, track

Autodromo di Umbria is a track I have been working on in race track builder this track was being made for rf2 but I had some problems so I went to AC and this is what I have got so far I would love to hear your feedback and ideas to help make the track better and hope you enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

Question... what year is this going to be? Because modern Autodromo dell'Umbria /di Magione is already laserscanned official content in AC. Not to keep you from building it, just wondering.

Question... what year is this going to be? Because modern Autodromo dell'Umbria /di Magione is already laserscanned official content in AC. Not to keep you from building it, just wondering.
i have made a big mistake and name it the wrong thing the name should be Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvezt I will change it in the next update

Last edited:
I'm watching your job because the layout looks very promising. If you are looking for some advice, make much deeper elevation changes in your circuit. This is one of the features that makes a circuit a great circuit today, in my opinion.

I'm watching your job because the layout looks very promising. If you are looking for some advice, make much deeper elevation changes in your circuit. This is one of the features that makes a circuit a great circuit today, in my opinion.
Thank for the advice I will play test it see how it work out and try change some thing.

SantoLewis updated Autodromo di Umbria with a new update entry:

Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvezt

Autodromo di Umbria is a track I have been working on in race track builder this track was being made for rf2 but I had some problems so I went to AC and this is what I have got so far I would love to hear your feedback and ideas to help make the track better and hope you enjoy.

Work done
  • Track Layout
  • high map data

Work need to be done
  • More tree and building
  • A rework pitlane
  • Rumble Strip
  • AI Rework
  • Track cameras

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's up with the change of the title? My heart almost stopped when I read "Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez" on the track mod list, even though it's written incorrectly. I'm from Argentina if you wonder.

SantoLewis updated Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez with a new update entry:

Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez

Over the past two weeks I have been working on this update and I am very happy how it is so I decided it was ready to be release and I have an announcement to make I am in the work of making a moding team we are looking for 3D modellers and texture designer if you are instred just pm me recedepartment

• More Trees
  • added collide to all walls
  • added 0.10 camber
  • added shadows
  • small track layout change
  • added a slip line

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline