1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X360 Austria Club Race - Thursday, March 5th 20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Peter Hooper, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Austrian Grand Prix - Thursday Mar 5th - 20.00 GMT
    Lobby open at 19.45, Race Start 20.00 GMT

Distance - 50%
    Assists - none
    Weather Forecast - TBD
    Cars - Equal
    Format - Short weekend with qualifying

Please sign up as follows Name / Gamertag / Constructor

Host - Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh (please add host to get invite to lobby)

@Colin Knowles @Robert Waddell @Gavin Hendley @Chris Benham @Chris Hempsall @Matthew Booth @Alexander Hellwig @Craig Renard @Graham Jarvis @Karl Fuss @Mitch Gosling @Nick Dawes @Carlos Jimenez @Jan-Willem Sieveking @Eric cline

Bit late on this I know but had a busy week so just putting it up here in case anyone wants to get a little test in before Sundays race....
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

wish i could make this.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Thanks, but I'd rather bathe in vat of acid.
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Is the track that bad?
  5. Maybe that will be in the 2015 version :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I actually enjoy it.. not the most challenging track but should lead to some close racing amongst the various packs here.
    • Agree Agree x 1

7. Been testing the game in Suzuka Pete tbh so with ur km testing in Austria & mine in Japan team lotus could be ideally placed for the remainder of the season.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. matthew booth/boothy116/rb
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Not up for a run out here tonight Colin?
  10. Looks like this will be a no go tonight.. It was a long shot at such short notice I guess.
  11. mcnasty1

Im always at work otherwise id def be there sorry
  12. I shall be practicing anyway Peter, So if want to do a 25% race then im open to it tbh :thumbsup:
    • Love Love x 1
  13. I'll get on as soon as I get in... stayed out after work for something to eat when I saw the lack of signups.
  14. Well that went badly you went off as i came on after i went off you came on:laugh: Shall try another day not sure ill be around for the race yet anyway :cry:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Sorry Peter, was down in Cork for my goddaughter's confirmation. Just checking in here now.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I know lol I just got on and spotted that you had just left but then heard some news that might be affecting my holiday so jumped off to check it out and by the time I got back spotted that you had been back but were gone again lol.
  17. No worries Gavin, I knew the late setting up of it was likle y to mean no one would be around but it's been such a busy time lately that I didn't get around to setting it up earlier. Hope you had a good time at Cork.. how could you not ;) *hic
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Drove back last night, so I was on the dry:(
    But it was good to see the rest of the family.
    • Like Like x 1