Australian Race series.

• Thread starter Darren Jason O'Brien
  • Start date
D

Darren Jason O'Brien

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Is there any Racing Series or Events for drivers in Australia for Australian Racers, most of the races are at 19:00 DST which makes it 5am in Australia so impossable to race except w/ends if you want to get up early.

Id like to start a Aussie race series in V8Supercars with a few Aussie Tracks , Homebush, Gold Coast, Bathurst, Mallala, Hamilton NZ and mayb a few International ones thrown in if its easy to do and if enough show any interest.. Im thinking of doing a Race each week, with Practice, Qual, Race either 2 races at 15-20 laps or 1 med size race at 30 laps with a comp Pit stop. just throwing ideas around

Where do u go to make up a race, is it done through the Game menu.

Id like to get Min 15 Max 30, If your Interested reply to this thread and lets see numbers at first and where to go from there..

Any help would be great..

Thanx

Darren

It may not suit the majority.....but Saturday nights (Aussie,New Zealand times) could suit me...until the speedway season roars into action when some nights could clash....if "some" events could be slated in in this time-frame I would be in where other commitments dont prehibit me......

Chris

Well, in the 4 years here at RD and before on other sim forums, Saturday was the hardest night to get people to "sign-up", but everyone tends to be home on a Sunday night (before the new week starts) has always been busy esp as more EU folk can get in on it too. Saturday morning EU seems to be hard to free up.

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Yep, Well done Gunthar...

Im up for it, once I get my new Comp.....

So whats the Conversion to Australian time..?

So whats the Conversion to Australian time..?

NSW/VIC/Tassey

Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+10).

Daylight Saving Time is observed in New South Wales, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour, resulting in a 11 hour difference ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+11).

QLD

Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+10).

No DST used

SA

Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+9.30).

Daylight Saving Time is observed in South Australia, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour, resulting in a 10.30 hour difference ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+10.30)

NT

Standard Time is 9.5 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+9.30).

No DST used

WA

Standard Time is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+8).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back