1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

XB1 Australian Granx Prix: 21:00 BST - 3/20/16 - Prac/Short Qualy/50% Race (No Assts)

Discussion in 'F1 2015 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rob, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

2016 F1 The Series

Australian Grand Prix

F1 2015 by Codemasters
    03/20/16
    5pm EDT U.S. or 9pm BST

This race is part of an ongoing series of races that will follow the 2016/7 season, with a summer break to run some 2014 races on the F1 2015 platform. Although these are "club" races so as to be informal and less stringent on attendance, Championships will be scored for the entire F1 2016 season, the 2014. Individual drivers only. Our aim is to re-live online the race we just watched, play the game in the most hardcore manner possible, and have fun. There will be bugs and glitches for sure, but things will get better with time hopefully.

Invite/Party Chat: 9:15pm-9:30pm BST / 5:15pm-5:30pm EDT U.S.

Start Time: 9:30p BST (or shortly thereafter)
    Host's Name: OctoberDusk06
    Weather Setting: Actual Race (conditions that were present for the most laps of the actual race)
    Track Selection: Albert Park
    Car Selection: 2015

Rules

Premium Members Only: No
    Participation: 15 min. Practice / Short Qualifying / 50% Race
    Car Assignment: First Come, First Served
    Car Performance: Equal

Assists

Rules and Flags: Realistic
    Car Damage: Realistic
    Traction Control: Off
    Brake Assist: Off
    Driving Line: Off
    ABS: Off
    Driver View: Any View

Signing Up To This Race
    Reply with the following details -- Name / Gamertag / Car Preference

Drivers:
    1. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Ferrari #7
    2. Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh / TBC
    3. Craig Renard / TBD / Mercedes #1
    Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / TBC

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rob

Rob

Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Ferrari #7

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob

Rob

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wasn't aware the Haas cars were in it Rob.. the game is based on 2015 so can't see how this years cars will be included. I haven't got the patch yet as it's been that long since I played it but pretty sure Haas won't be appearing until the new game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Unfortunately Rob, @Colin Knowles is on the PS4 not Xbox and @Karl Fuss has still not got nextgen'd up. However, @Mitch Gosling and @Craig Renard both have the game so maybe they are up for it. What about the guy that joined you for some races last time you put this series up. Can't remember his name off the top of my head.

6. Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh / TBC

7. Rob

Rob

Yea, I know who yo mean. He is a friend of @mcnasty1 and ran some F1 with us last year. Hopefully Eric will remember a name or tag.

8. Ahh the good old days :cry:

Unfortunately due to the greedy corporations or the lazy publishers we shall be forever on the other side of the console bridge. :cry:

• Love Love x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  9. Ps. Fill out the code masters formula one questionnaire and remember to ask for cross platform enabled multi-player :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Think it was enigma prl who joined us a few times .sounds fun

11. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Anyone know if the race is streamed anywhere? I used to watch on unimas but that channel is gone now..

12. Rob

Rob

Bernie rules media output from all F1 (well, practically) with an iron fist, like Stalin. Even if I knew where to watch, I risk my life by telling people.

13. Rob

Rob

Hey Colin, good to see you. My last few races were full and stable, but maybe that's just luck.

Yea. lol. Codemasters just need to hike down to London and copy pCARS. Well, all but that part that prevents then from buying dedicated servers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Craig Renard

Craig Renard
    " That Driver Was Orchestrated "

I will be up for this guys :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  15. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Well I knew it was a stretch.fig since the nfl finally decided to then maybe f1 would be.this sucks def not paying over a hundred dollars to get get one channel ..hopefully its still uploaded quickly after onto torrent sites.

16. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Just started f1 and there is a 869 mb update..didnt know there was one.anyone know whats in it

17. Rob

Rob

That happened to me too. I have yet too see what it was and it's not really apparent from playing. By and large, several things were fixed, I think, including the nasty tire selection (or lack thereof) to start a race. Unlike pCARS, my wheel never skips, goes limp, or hard locks.

Hey Craig, good to see you. I'm not sure who is going to keep up with you, but we generally call the A.I. audible if necessary. Depends on how many show and how many want it.

18. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Killing off the open lobby format like previous versions on f1 and games like pcars have is what I think is the main reason for the lake of interest.they should throw the hopper in the hopper

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Rob

Rob

@mcnasty1 --
    Can you do me a favor and got the word out about this new *season kickoff* format, which will follow the actual races, but we will run full qualy and 50% race on weather of the actual race. Sundays around 5pm EDT would be about right. We even get some breaks and can also switch to the F1 2016 game if it's decent, and then carry on until Abu.

20. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Il do it..tell guys at prl when in lobby turs for future events..supernova also has this game and may want to take part.il text him.

• Like Like x 1