Australia & New Zealand

• Grant Daly

Subtitle this Pic?

OK well if you haven't seen the pix yet I took this one out so I could get some feedback on some good one liners to Subtitle this one...
I'd love to hear all those I missed?
So just pop your Caption for this one up here and have some fun???

Enjoy, Grant...

picture.php

" Your Caption would go here "
Please just post the caption, I am sure that the forums don't need lotsa references to the Pic? (Well I think that they wouldn't?)

Go Hard PPL...

• Grant Daly

Ahhh Yeah BABY! ROTFLMAO
Can't stop laughing awesome keep em coming
I love it...
Cheer's, G.
Ah me my eye's are watering I'm laughing so hard... :D

• Grant Daly

Thanx Jari, Shows some great racing there and I love the music
:banana038::rockband:

Just one thing tho my replay doesn't look anything like yours. I mean I don't have all those skins?
Which brings me back to a skin pack maybe based on the last race? Or the Entrant List a few days prior?
I adds a lil more I reckon?

Cheers, G...

• Grant Daly

"Now if we look closely the Green Tree Chevy Throws off the SEAT's attempt to force it's brand of racing stripes, and in fact this is How Those Distinct Stripes one sees on many race type Beasts, Get the name 'Racing Stripes'.
As one Beast Attempts to Cock a leg (in this case the latin name is Tyre) and Mark or as is commonly called, stripe the other Beast. This is done Violently, Whilst in the midst of the frey of the Racing Ritual!"

It's true Saw that on Sir Davids "Spy in the Pits"

Just one thing tho my replay doesn't look anything like yours. I mean I don't have all those skins?
Which brings me back to a skin pack maybe based on the last race? Or the Entrant List a few days prior?
I adds a lil more I reckon?

Many of the skins used were from the WTCC League skin pack. The download is in the WTCC League forum.

picture.php

Got a few:

1. I dont think the Seat had turn One in mind,

2. Seat " Thats for beating me in qualifying!!!"

3. I think my ride height has adjusted to 10metres

4. Great way to keep the sponsors happy!

Just thought of them on the spot :)

Oceania Event No.3

Good news guys. Well I hope you all think so

For all of you who practiced hard for the Opening Event at Fuji, I have sorted out a fix for our problem, so we can now run this event as planned previously.

If everyone is happy with that, I will organise it for Sunday 13th July.

Welcome aboard Olly. Don't forget to register for the racing here: RD Racing Club - RaceDepartment Forums

Also, make sure you have read the rules etc. You can find these as a sticky in the thread above.

A couple of events of interest are on soon... The Oceanic series runs on a Sunday night and will also need a registration. You can find these events in this :
forum: Daily Race Nights - RaceDepartment Forums

All in all, this is an awesome place to race and the amount of experience and support from the better racers is brilliant.

Enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask for help at anytime.

Cam

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back