1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aussie V8 Supercars @ Monza 07- Tuesday May 18th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, May 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Track: Monza 07

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45GMT (wednesday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  2. Entry List:

1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Eric "pushin the envelope" Estes
    3. William Nowell
    4. Eric Dennis
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. Yves Larose (maybe)
  3. Yeah buddy. Sign me up as a maybe. I don't know how many races a week I can get away with.:cool:
  4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Sign me in please.
  5. Oh brother I know EXACTLY what your saying!:D
  6. Well, I think I'll test the wife and try to get in a extra race night too. Count me in, well maybe depends on how much h#ll I get.
  7. Count me in.
  8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up as a maybe please, the Habs are playing tonite :wink:
  9. Hey Yves your rank has to be over 100 to join this race, sorry, maybe next time:).
  10. No-no-no.... If we all form a wall across the track when we start ahead of him race 2 and keep him behind us = lots of points! :rolleyes:
  11. server is up
  12. thanks Chris!
  13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Sorry Eric, I have to miss this one.
  14. My favourite track. I'll be there!
  15. Sign me up.
  16. Great races guys. I qualified p2, woohoo! I really didn't expect that. Race 1 I fought with Hansi for the first few laps but I held my position and slow started to pull a gap. Yves was long gone in 1st and with no realistic chance of chasing him down(this Yves we are talking about) I settled in to p2 and just tried to maintain my gap over Hansi and rode it all the way to the checkered. Race 2 was a whole different stroy, with the reverse grid. I usually like the reverse grid, but not when I qualified so good. I got a good start and jumped up to 3rd behind Yves. He was able to get around Hansi in 1st but I was not. I ended up getting loose and fell 6 seconds down in last place. I didn't see anyone for a few laps but finally caught up to Eric when he had his off. I was able to get by Eric for P4, but he hounded me for what seemed like forever, but I was able to hold p4. Very good results for me and I had a blast. Good racing guys.