1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aussie V8 Supercars @ Mont TRemblant GP 2009- Sunday June 20th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USFVRV8

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EST / 18:00 WST / 01:00GMT (wednesday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x14 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Time for a change in car models! DTM was fun but they were really quite tricky to setup well so I decided to give the old V8 Supercars a prime time slot and see how they shake out on track.

Recycling Mont Tremblant this week for your driving pleasure since it is such a nice track!

Don't forget the Super Patch and Gearing files below!

FVRV8 2009 V8 Supercar Patch v1.51

Final gearing setups

3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. driver
    3. driver
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver

4. this is the track with the punishing bumps over the right hand sweeper, past start finish right? I dont think i've successfully completed a lap on this course yet

5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm going to try to make this. With Fathers day and all, I might still be entertaining the kids. :)

6. Same here Don't know what I will be doing tonight yet.

7. Server is UP! can someone please check it to be sure its able to run the car mod? POst reults here please...........

8. Don't see the server, Eric.

server looked to be up as of 9 EDT. Only Ford BF's available.

9. i can connect to the server, but the car selection seemed off. could only select some fords.

10. oooooof I Was ciought up in some family stuff being father's day and all. I had selected V8 Super cars in the setup menu so it should have included the Holdens as well.

Sorry about the mix up Don not sure why it happened.