1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aussie V8 Supercars @ Curitiba 07 - Tuesday April 13th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Apr 7, 2010.

1. YOu will need to download the 2009 Supercars Patch as well before you wil be able to play in game.

Here is the link: FVRV8 2009 V8 Supercar Patch v1.51 :

Aussie V8 Supercars are just incredible racing machines. Taking the flavor of NASCAR while competing on Road Racing Circuits makes this my clear favorite series of all time! Can you handle a 600 bhp fire breathing monster and turn in two directions at the same time?

Cmon man give it a try!
  2. Entry List:

1. Rhys Gardiner
    2. driver
    3. driver
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
  3. School holidays + V8 Supercars? I'm so in. :woot:
  4. you lucky dog! I can't race on Tuesdays and it's killing me to schedule it!

Oh well you guys have fun and maybe I'll run one event on a Sunday night...............he he he it's good to be the king.
  5. Never tried these on RACE07 (didn't even know the mod was available), and I'm horrible with them in rFactor so sign me up since I like pain. :) (there is now, a level 0)
  6. LOL KYLE!
  7. OK guys I thought I would download and test the V8's. I cnnot get the "outputs" file fo rfinal diff ratios to show up in the game?

Anyonhe have any luck with this install ?

I placed it in the Carsetups folder in the Mydocs/simbin/race07/userdata path.
  8. Eric, you need to copy the setups in "Output" to the specific track folder in the CarSetups index. In this case, copy them to the "2007Curitiba" folder. The same thing applies with any track you run the V8s on. :)
  9. I did that but no joy.........................hhhmmmmm

I tried dropping the whole folder in the track file and unwrapping the folder and placin gal lthe files in the track folder but none of them show u in the setup screen under "files"
  10. As far as i know, we cannot adjust it :pcbeat:
  11. But you should see the 4 rear diff ratio choices in the "files" section in the setup screen for the car when you are in the garage.

THis is how you adjust the cars top speed etc. once you choose one of these files you can then tune the cars suspension, etc. to create your setup for that track.

I don;t see the 4 "output" setups in the files screen ATM.

I remember when we used the 2008 MOD it was a little tricky to use but it was correct at some point.
  12. Eric, I'll mess with it tonight after work and see if I have the same issues.
  13. :cool:
  14. The setups popped up for me after I copied them into the track folder. It seems the search paths for RACE07 only use installed track folders for it's search so the setups need to be in a folder named the same as an existing track.

Attached Files:

15. YEah I have dropped them in the track folder. Once as the entire "output" folder with all 8 files and once as 8 individual setup files in the Track folder.

Either way no joy............
  16. There's a slim chance I can make it. It may depend on if I can get the mod installed and sorted.

17. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Since the server is still up anyone for brno again?
  18. I'm assuming this one is a no-go tonight since there didn't seem to be enough interest... :frown:
  19. oh man I need to owe you guys an apology
    I thought last night there was no race, so I did not put the server on, my deepest apology

if you guys want, let this event be rerun next week and this time with a server?