1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Aussie V8 Supercars @ Brands Hatch 07- Tuesday May 11th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, May 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USFVRV8

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45GMT
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Now this just might be a real test for you to try! Massive horsepower on this skinny track ? yeah thank your lucky stars it isn't a wet race! LOL

3. Entry list:

1. Peter BArtfai
    2. Dennis Phelan
    3. Yves Larose
    4. Tyler Scurlock
    5. Eric Nelson
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I'll be home tonight, sign me up.

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be there too, should be a fun hard race, let's fill the grid :bike:

6. No poker tonight so I am in too.............................now I'll really have to deal with that "super patch" for the cars......................

7. Go ahead and sign me up please.

8. Sign me up please! It'll be the first time I race these cars:)

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

10. Thanks Yves!

11. I'm down as a maybe

12. Server is up! now get out there and build me a setup since I havent turned a single lap yet..............

13. ok I loaded up the super patch and stil don;'t see any "differential gearing" options. Am I stil missing these files or has this mod ben detuned to a single diff ratio?

14. I really should be getting some work done, but this is just to tempting. Sign me up please. :D

15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Eric unzip this file http://www.filefront.com/16419169/Default_Setups.7z then copy the SVM and only the SVM files not the folder into the track folder in " My documents/Simbin/Race 07/Usedata/carsetups/2007_Brands_hatch . now you should see them ingame in under file in the setup page if not my best guess is that there is something wrong with your install.

Edit: the patch doesn't countain the default setup it comes with the first version of the mod that is in the top post, the only thing that the patch allow is for online play so the Holden can be choosen.

16. Sign me up as well, will be my first race here so take it easy on me =P

17. I'm in too.

18. Sorry but I am getting very sleepy now and have to take advantage of it and go to bed before it passes and I ruin a good chance of decent sleep.
    So I am out, after all.

19. Welcome Glen - I'll give you someone to race with. Eric - sign me up, please.

... so much for that theory - I'm clearly outclassed by Glen - but welcome nonetheless! :cool:

20. Q: 3rd
    Race 1: 2nd, not much happened
    Race 2: quite a bumpy start, got hits from both sides (car looked nice after that LOL), then had a several battles during the race, I think it was lap 9 when I managed to get into P2, and stayed there!

Finished 2nd overall.

Well done to Yves for being unbeatable in both races!:)

Thx Eric and RD for the race!