AC [AUS Server] Formula Abarth @ Mugello - Sat 7th June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First private race I've ever done on an Aussie server, and the best fun I've had online racing in years, even though I was running on my own for most of it.

That was epic fun. Kept her on the road for the whole race and did my best to catch @Noel Spence, but he made no mistakes and I just couldn't get the drive I needed out of the final turn.

Big thanks @Tony Binelli for letting us use the server, and cheers to Chris and RD :sneaky:

Holy cow. That was just nuts!

Easily the most fun I've had in Sim Racing... ever.

@David Armstrong I'm just uploading a few laps of your battle with Noel. You guys were going at it! Great stuff! Will be posted in a bit.

So nice to see so many people had a great time :)
A great fun race is what it's all about at the end of the day.

Thankyou endlessly for the server Tony! Made it 10x better :D

Had a ton of fun guys, cheers! :) After all the suffering on public servers with high pings and insane drivers, the quality of racing here was fantastic!

Couldn't believe I was running in 3rd at one stage but yeah, it all came crashing down in a spin halfway through the race on turn 12 (my most hated turn, go figure :p)

Great battles with many people, and hopefully I'll sign on for more club races in the future! :)
@Justin Talent It was good following you but just no inroad until you went wide there. Much relief from me.
Nice Master of Puppets avatar by the way.

Amazing race! Personally qualifying was a highlight for me, feels amazing when you put a perfect lap together, nailing every corner and knowing its a good lap!

And wow the race was awesome! Had an awesome battle with @Chris Stacey, keeping me busy the whole race!

Amazingly fun race guys, Big thanks to @Tony Binelli for hosting the server and thanks RD and @Chris Stacey for the event!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amazing race! Personally qualifying was a highlight for me, feels amazing when you put a perfect lap together, nailing every corner and knowing its a good lap!

And wow the race was awesome! Had an awesome battle with @Chris Stacey, keeping me busy the whole race!

Amazingly fun race guys, Big thanks to @Tony Binelli for hosting the server and thanks RD and @Chris Stacey for the event!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're qualifying lap was just scary fast.
Up until Dave went into P2 you were like 1.1 seconds faster than anyone else. And even then it was like 6 tenths back to Dave, and he's no slouch!

During the race you and I seem to be quite evenly matched on pace. Love it. So that's now two epic battles for the lead we've had. You've easily got me on the ropes over a single lap though. No contest on that ahah

Seriously could've done that for like another 20 laps ahah

Haha, yeah once the hard tyres goes on and full fuel our pace was closely matched. Tried my best to pull away but you and @Dave Stephenson were always on my tail ahaha.

Also very unfortunate with the curb that caused you to slow down, I believe it was like 1 lap to go? Other wise I don't think I've would've been able to get you :p

Damn...I wake up at midnight to see Dan Ricciardo out qualied.... now I see this. Not good:cry:
Michael your car still looked good through the corners with the low wings.

Last edited:
thanks to tony for making this race nice and smooth on the eye , congrats to levi and chris and ashley for pods .My race was quite lonely until dave loomed in the distance for the last 8 laps i think , and decided to give me grief for many laps nice racing dave , what was your wing you caught me up on the fast sections of the track , and cheers chris for setting up

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%