Resource icon

Misc Aura's Custom OSD 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm sorry but I would like to modify my osd, but not which ones should I change ...

View attachment 45046
It's hard to explain but some of these are alphas of other textures which affect each other. All the files that start with wing is the ones to create the DRS icon, those start with kers is KERS and those that start with revs is the speedometer HUD. Just export these textures and experiment with them. The reason why I could do this HUD without much problem because I used to mod GTA San Andreas. XD

It's hard to explain but some of these are alphas of other textures which affect each other. All the files that start with wing is the ones to create the DRS icon, those start with kers is KERS and those that start with revs is the speedometer HUD. Just export these textures and experiment with them. The reason why I could do this HUD without much problem because I used to mod GTA San Andreas. XD

I also to mods for gta sa and also for dirt 3, I worked with alpha seeketh only files I found find one, and see what happens

Can you please put the OSD HUD on the right below side (revs, gears display etc) to the most right side? Thus you can see in the rear right mirror without problems? The OSD/HUD is right above the right mirror, annoying.

Or could someone explain what to do?

THX ALOT :)

Can you please put the OSD HUD on the right below side (revs, gears display etc) to the most right side? Thus you can see in the rear right mirror without problems? The OSD/HUD is right above the right mirror, annoying.

Or could someone explain what to do?

THX ALOT :)
I'm sorry :p. I have no clue how to do that. XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back